City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Your Grace."
    Jennifer gave a deep curtsy to the Alder Prince at her approach. Jennifer is quiet for several beats. She was comfortable with the silence. She expected others to respond in the room that the silence created.

Jennifer observed Priscus Carmen in this silence. Jennifer had a thought that she was pursuing this moment. The response from the Daeva had Jennifer relax a bit. Jennifer observed for the reaction to the Daeva Priscus' words.
    "It was in another Domain, that I visited for business."
    Jennifer replied.

As the Whip responds, she gives a slight acknowledgement nod to his words. That happened when there was a lot that needed to be tracked in Elysium. He was polite to acknowledge and apologize for it. Jennifer thought.

"I have not thought about that one." She responded to the Whip. Although she would like to investigate it.

After a moment, she felt the pull.
    "I must make my goodbyes. Alder Prince," The curtsy.
    "Reeve, Priscus Carmen, Whip Dominguez, Mr. Godwin. I wish you a good evening."
    She would have liked to have heard the response to the question, been present for it. Yet other matters called her.

She made her er way to the coat check, secured her scarf for venturing out among the Kine, ensued her Blush endured, and stepped out into the night.
    Jennifer exits the scene.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass BP 3

NOS
    PRE

"It is." Helen agrees with Jennifer. If she knows what Jennifer alludes to, she does so without letting folks around her in on it. "Good evening to you as well, Seneschal."

"Maybe, maybe not, can't be too sure just yet. But I'm fair sure obsession is a strong word for it. As for branching out ? That's the one office you'll have to scrape my dead body from a fence in the middle of nowehere before I'd take it." Normally, she'd phrased that differently, but in Elysium... best not to get too graphic, rules and interpretations of rules being what they are...

"You show me a vampire who's never donme some hypocritical stuff and I got a box of dry water for ya." Oh yeah, hypocrite as a failed insult, she remembers O'Brien trying it way back.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound

+1
    SL
    PRE

Other words and pieces of conversations were heard, but not acknowledged. She had her curiosity to sate first and foremost.

But Jenns words do take president, and she offers a respectable nod of her head.

“It might be a strong word, yet you’ve brought it up numerous times, and I’m sure I’m not the only one curious as to your sudden interest in it.” It was worth notice. “Herald is position that doesn’t see much attention or love, nor does Hound. But Harpy is the one to stand out.” Pausing, “Fascinating.” Not really.

“As soon as you show me a vampire who takes interest in a Domain position the Domain isn’t trying to fill without some agenda.” A smile was then offered to Helen. She wasn’t paranoid, far from it. But you don’t talk up a position for no reason.

Then, without a spoken word, Cain looked to Ale, who in turn, walked away from the group and towards her office. Where Gabriel was waiting, with the door open.

Ale exits the scene
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Public: Kseniya Zima
    Presence
    (Collected)
    New Identity
    (Kseniya Zima)
    Language
    (Russian)
    Barfly
    Striking Looks
    (Bewitching)
    Kseniya Volkova

5'9"
    Resources 3

+1
    SL
    PRE

With dawn drawing ever nearer, Kseniya politely excuses herself, wishing her fellows a good evening before making her way out into the brisk summer evening.

Kseniya leaves the scene
    Speaks with a Russian Accent
    BP 1 | Humanity 5

Neville Godwin

PRE

As he watches the Prince and the latest Lord leave, Neville slips out free into the city.

Neville leaves the scene.
    Obfuscate 2 (Mask of Tranquility)
    Health:
    BP: 2 Vitae: Willpower:

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Raul's re entry to the conversation is noted and the Daeva attention flicks over to him. Verity is cultured in her own way but classical literature is not one. ''Well if its worth taking for a walk it must be quite the page turner.'' Feeling a shade less embarrassed as Jennifer also admits to not having read the tome.

The deflection is noted leaving Verity to wonder if the Seneschal has ears in the same places the Daeva now does or if she had brought up the concept of being judgemental purely by chance. And her departure leaves no room to pry further for tonight. ''Keep well Seneschal.'' Returning some form of polite social que to match her farewell.

It was kind of nice to not be the subject of the Prince's attentions, while something that present opportunity without question it meant she good observe how others fared under the gaze of the apex predator something she was sorely lacking.

The slew of exits leaves just Herself, the Reeve and Raul. ''Oh I don't know about that there are some kindred how act with integrity they are just rarer then kine who do, an already endangered breed.'' And she had to chuckle. ''Besides what use would I have for a box of air?'' Dry water. Where Kindred with all their hypocrisies presented opportunities. ''Besides its far more about reputation rather then then action.'' One can prove to be rather lastingly painful. ''And reputations after all are built on the judgements of others.'' And can fall apart so very easily. ''Have a lovely Evening Reeve Kingsley, Raul enjoy your reading.'' Both are favoured with a smile before she strides casually out form Elysia.

Verity Exits the Scene
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread