(Formidable)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound

+1
    SL
    PRE

A shake of her head, “You have misunderstood anything.” She begins, “I simply don’t refer to it as a monopoly but making sure information that is not particularly helpful isn’t passed along the Court. See, there is harmless chatter among the Court and the faceless masses and harmful gossip that grows like a weed and causes discourse and distrust among the Domain. Things I dislike, things I’ve seen cause rifts that didn’t need to be, all based of lies. If the information you pass along has merit and isn’t someone flapping their gums to try and look good or make someone else look bad, or to simply stir the pot, then we find ourselves where we are at now, discussing it.” It was really quite simple. “Tell me Ms Verity, do you have the tools to tell when someone is simply using a silver tongue to plant lies and pit Kindred against Kindred and blow smoke up your ass? I’ve seen it happen, it isn’t pretty, and when it’s based off lies, it’s a bitch to repair. It allows outside forces to move in. So, if I can prevent it, I will, at all costs. If I catch someone pulling that childish bullshit behavior in my Domain, I will have their skin.” Some liked the drama, some liked pitting one against the other. She did not.

A single shoulder shrugged, “Everyone has a tell, just some are better at hiding it then others.”

“A good thing you don’t feel it relies on it then, as there are to be no gifts used.” It didn’t strike her as something appropriate for the use of gifts.

“Interesting choice, Mr Dominguez.

Standard things thus far. “Seriously?” wait, like, come on. “Really? Well, any scrolls or papers that the other Priscus have, they have made. I just keep a file with a piece of paper in my desk when, and if, I do Acknowledgements.” Because her handling them was a rare event. “Each Priscus does it differently, but just know they, the Laws, are not to leave Elysia. So, if you want one, just make it.” she has never been asked for that before.

“Just remember that most of the Hamleigh have left the Domain or are otherwise, enjoying a long rest.” She was growing tired of hearing about them. “Try using your Contacts to learn about the address, your Allies or Kine. The Kine can be very useful pieces when used right. And don’t be afraid to bring in others to help, I know the Reeve is wealth of knowledge and could help move the investigation along.” A piece of paper was written on, looked like notes, “Sounds like you’ve got yourself an investigation to get started, I’m expecting good things to come of it.” A bit of encouragement.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Get her point across, ExitScene
     Blush, 

Catching up blush narrated in last post

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Call it what you want doesn't change what it is. ''I'm a socialite I don't thrive in chaos.'' It is a restriction on kindred skilled in the craft being able to manoeuvre. ''But understood, your grace.'' Verity listens and takes it in, understanding what is said and what it implies. The prince threatening gruesome violence or death is and will always be distressing but is becoming an accepted part of conversing with her. Ms. Verity that a new one. ''I'm reasonably skilled at it yes.'' She makes no indication if that means by actual skill or gifts of her blood because both aid her in that pursuit.

Well that's unhelpful. ''And some people put on tells to create certain impressions.'' A silver tongue is a lot more then just pretty words. But she does not feel like elaborating.

If she is perturbed by the ruling she works hard to not show, certainly more composed then she once was. ''Very well, no gifts.'' You don't want information spreading because it destabilises the domain, yet you won't grant use of gifts in an interview it uncover a coup against the domain. Verity works internally to meld the Prince's wishes and wants together. Back to plan A it is.

Oh right. ''Yes, Whip Dominguez has expressed an interest to be of use in things that threaten the domain.'' Catching that social que quick enough.

I have to assume she means the original document does not leave because I sure don't see the other prisci picking those things up at the coat check. ''They are self made, that's all I need to know. Thank you, your grace.'' And the prince has been in a few courts they have been used in even since my arrival, so taking those out must be fine.

Verity nods a few times. ''Yes I am aware your grace. After being used as bait to catch one of the sisters on the hunt with the Seneschal, and my allies passing along the last known locations of each sister I followed the trail till it went cold and then past all I had learned onto Gabriel.'' I don't know who else is actually involved from the domain but I've told you that much already.

The dismissal. Oh that was well timed. The conversation had moved through what was becoming the pattern of threats to her well being and existence for following the prince's instructions and helping into confusing encouragement. ''I do indeed your grace.'' The Daeva stands Bows low at the waist. ''Enjoy the rest of your evening. And again thank you for your time.'' And unless stopped will make to leave.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound

+1
    SL
    PRE

Words were just that, words. Ale would let the woman’s actions do the talking.

The rest didn’t really need anything added to it, there seemed to be an understanding between them. And if not? It could be dealt with later.

Standing, “Looking forward to hearing about how your investigation goes.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread