Kseniya Volkova

5'9"
    Resources 3
    Kseniya Volkova Scenes

Blush, Imbibe, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Kseniya nodded as Carmen commented on the Prince's fashions at Court.

"As is her privilege," she said, "Though, no, I doubt I will go with anything overly... ostentatious until I understand how she operates. I aim to be seen, not made into a target."

There is a shrug as the conversation moves to vehicles. "It is efficient enough. I am pleased with it for now, though I will admit I miss having a driver... It made things so much simpler. Maybe I will get another, given time. Once my assets are fully re-establshed, of course."

THere is a glint of surprise on the Russian's features as Carmen relays her vehicle of choice.

"A minivan? I would have said you were more of a..."
    Kseniya begins, "Coupe kind of girl. Some fast and exciting. Likely in red."

If Kseniya took any offense to Verity using her first name, she did not show it. They were, after all, among the kine. Their usual decorum needed to take a back seat in order for them to blend in.

There was a softening in the Ventrue's expression as the conversation returns to alcohol.

"So many imbibe because it is what they have been taught to do,"
    she mused, "Getting the help they might need would cost hundreds, if not thousands of dollars for many of them. A rack of beer is $30. What would you choose in their shoes?"

It was an important question and one of those moral conversations Kseniya felt compelled to discuss. The Russian Lady had seen the effects on the kine, rich and poor.

"Even among those who can afford the care, they are either unwilling or unable to achieve the vulnerability required,"
    Kseniya continued, "Thus, restraint is lost and all that remains? Gluttony."

Kseniya let out a soft chuckle at Verity's knowing look. It seemed her wordplay had at least amused the Daeva. The Russian would count that as a small victory. To Verity's own selection. "Hmm, you prefer something light and refreshing then?" she asked, "Unless something calls you to be more adventurous... hence, the wine."

There was a slight smirk on the Ventrue's lips as Verity refuses to meet her gaze.

Such a cautious little mouse.

Nonetheless, while she's tempted to keep her gaze affixed, Kseniya averts it back to the glass for Carmen's comfort. Bringing the glass back for a sip, Kseniya would scoot a bit back to her former position, affording the Daeva the space to breathe.

"Mhmm," the Russian offers through a closed mouth before spitting in the bowl, "Hence, you likely find the Pinot Noir more sour than the Malbec. That said, there are many things that can make it taste... off. Badly made batches rarely make it to market, but wine that has been poorly stored or poorly sealed can certainly taste off. That and many reds taste best aerated and just slightly below room temperature. So if the serving is wrong in and of itself? The wine will not taste as it should."
    Speaks with a Russian Accent
    BP 1 | Humanity 5

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes

Blush, Imbibe, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
     Blush, Imbibe, Daeva Vice: 0/3, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

I wonder how she finds all of those outfits? ''It is, and she puts it to great use.'' Alessandra might be terrifying, as in flee for you very existence fear for you soul inducing, but she was also unmistakably beautiful.

A smirk .''To be seen you will need to stand out somehow. As you might have noticed those in our line of work do know how to dress up.'' Off the rack and boring mostly but expensive and tasteful to high society. And those who really matter stand out.

There it is. ''Cars are so much more then efficiency, they are part of the story, part of the memory.'' But if you feel the need. ''Personally I find the act of doing things for myself more appealing.'' More independent. ''That.'' The speed. ''Is what the bike is for, and yes it is in red.'' You don't really get a point for guessing that. ''But for travelling and transporting the mini van can't be beat. It got me over from the east coast a lot easier then the bike could have.'' Having to stop during the day and all.

It is Verity's turn to show a colder side. ''Drinking until you can't feel does not solve the problem, its still there when you sober up.'' She puts her glass down. ''Addiction is an easy way to keep the poor and down trodden exactly that.'' No one needs to care about societies rejects. ''I choose to live.'' Funny choice of words. ''To not loose myself to cold oblivion and jaded drudgery.'' It seems a sticking point for the Daeva to this topic, just in a very different way. ''Because the only one, who will help you, at the end of it all, is you.'' And I hate having to wait around on others to do their bit when I could be getting it done.

A side glance. Gluttony? ''It is so much worse then that, it is not just over indulgence it is a cold seeping numbness that pervades the soul. Eats away at you until you would prefer to be lost to it then fight another day. I learnt the hard way not to rely on others, that to many choose that easy way out, rather then face reality.'' To many give up. ''The ones who should be there for you all fall away eventually.'' I wonder if I had not been there alone that night, would things have turned out differently?

A slight nod to the side. ''Yes but, it is something of a catch all term.'' Picking the glass up again. ''Blonde beer is light and refreshing so it can let the other ingredients shine through.'' Taking a sip and quickly spitting it out. ''Be it blonde or pale ales, Belgium esters or the uk smooth and fruity ones.'' Okay there might not be as much difference as I thought between beer and wine. Her enthusiasm turns rueful.

Kseniya scooting away is noted. So she understands trust is harder won then a conversation, good. ''And I thought you were going to try and kiss me, getting so close.'' Musical tones play, turning Kseniya's movement into a perceived retreat. First to blink and all that.

She listens to the explanation of wine making, storage and serving. You could just get a cold beer and be done with it. That's a question. ''Which wine would yo say is best served chilled them, because you normally see fancy restaurants serve them in ice buckets, if around room temperature is best why the ice?'' If her definition of fancy is ice buckets for the wine, she is more then showing her low class up bringing.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
+ Reply to Thread