(Formidable)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Nox Populi is an upscale experience that will take Sacramento nightlife to a whole new level.

In the heart of downtown Sacramento there is a place of intrigue, excitement and entertainment. The modern flare of this venue is host to exclusive parties. The seduction of this establishment may take you away as you drink, dance and socialize. There are private services available upon request. The best DJ’s in town are in line to play a wide variety of music. Some of you may dine…as long as you have your VIP pass.

However the Kindred arrive they are discreetly met and led to the back of the club. The space downstairs is decorated in dark, rich woods and expensive furniture. There's a coat room that will also hold one's 'unmentionables'; namely, weapons, at the foot of the stairs. There are also private areas, dark, and furnished with soft couches, as well as meeting rooms with conference tables and chairs, and an area with several televisions. The Court area is decorated with long black and brown silken drapes cascading from floor to ceiling. Draped in elegant bunches and gathered into valances across door frames and between supporting pillars; the lighting is intentionally low, but without the pulse of the music from above, the place has the feel of a sepulchre.

The common area circles the Court proper, and it becomes apparent that this is not decorated for a single evening. Small symbols note areas for Kindred only that branch off of the Commons, which will be necessary once those Kine privileged enough to see behind the Masquerade filter in: ghouls, herd members, or even devotees. The furniture setting is familiar now: a set of elegant chairs, all dark wood and red leather, arranged in a circle. The baroque lighting leaves the corners of the Elysium commons in deep shadow.

Another evening; another Danse. For some it will their first, for some it shall be their last. After all, this is the Prince's Elysium, and subject to the Laws of the Domain.

Eternal Court is open once more...

Please remember that Predator's Taint is in effect and role-play is expected, or rolls will be asked for!

This is a great place to get Acknowledged

Eternal Court is not a singular event. Always open and in constant motion, a compression of the comings and goings of Kindred within Elysium throughout the nights. As such, Eternal Court is also never truly empty; this can include 'faceless masses' of Kindred beneath notice, ghouls, herd members, devotees, or even officials in their offices.

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Her First court as Priscus of clan Daeva. Sure in the eyes of some she might as well be a Priscus of one but she had earned this from her clan made deals and compromises as they were to make it so. She had not been handed it because there was no one else to fill the void. And it feels pretty good. Any way you want it, plays through her earphones as she steps into the Nox to be guided down to Elysia proper.

Starting from the ground up tonight the Daeva wears. thigh high lace up leather boots the Skin tight leather trousers were more to stop anything showing as not much of her legs can be seen between the boots and black under layer and red sleeveless dress for good measure a red skirt is bound by a belt of gold roses around her waist over both garments so it can flow with her movements. The arm left bare by the under garment is covered by a black lace glove and upon the other a set of leather straps formed into a wristband Her thick auburn hair has been tamed into a series of series of braids held in place and shaped with hair rings that catch the light. Finally a new showing Rose and thorn earrings are nothing new for her but these ones dangle instead of climb.

Before stepping into court proper she takes the time needed to fasten the beast in its place holding to the sound of music and life and people before finally pocketing her ear phones and heading through the doors into the social shark tank, rather intrigued to see what the fallout of last month has brought.

The Daeva makes her way through those already present listening to stories and brags, praising where it seems appropriate, making idle conversation and all in all treating the faceless masses like they matter.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

Public: Kseniya Zima
    Presence
    (Collected)
    New Identity
    (Kseniya Zima)
    Language
    (Russian)
    Barfly
    Striking Looks
    (Bewitching)
    Kseniya Volkova

5'9"
    Resources 3

+1
    SL
    PRE

So came Volkova's first Court as an Acknowledged Kindred of Sacramento. The last month had gone well, but it remained important ensure the Domain knew her etiquette then was not a fluke.

Tonight, Kseniya's matter of dress appeared to be fairly conservative, especially when compared to Carmen's own look. The Russian Lady dressed in a long, gray wool skirt, a pair of black heeled boots, and a black turtleneck. Her accessories were minimal, boasting only a ring and a pair of gold hoop earrings.

Peering through the nameless supplicants of Alessandra's court, the Ventrue eventually made her way to the only Kindred of quality that she had seen thus far in the evening.

"Good evening, Miss Carmen," she offered, her tone soft and cordial as she dipped her head lightly in acknowledgment.
    Speaks with a Russian Accent
    BP 1 | Humanity 5

4. Likes liked this post
    (Blush!)Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Technically, Helen has quite some things to do, so court isn't that much of a priority. Still, with the things going on that are currently going on, it looks like a pretty good idea to see who else (or what else for that matter) is afoot. Thus, she has put herself into that blue dress of hers once more and made her way to Elysium to see what's up. As usual, she takes a moment at the door before entering fully and has also not brought anything to check in at the door. Still, despite the sort of anticipation, she has to go through the whole monty, and thats not even going into the whole 'try not to get ripped to shreds or at least feel that way' thing. After she's pushed through the regular but still every time feels like the first time vibe of predator's presences, she enters Elysium proper.

Not many people of note are there already, just two really. Well, that should be interesting enough for starters...

So she makes her way over to the small group of Verity and the latest addition to the city. Tonight, she has ditched her blue Elysium dress for something less formal. In this case, she wears jeans, sneakers and a black t-shirt.

"Evening folks." She greets both with a nod. "Hows things been so far ?"
    Attached Images

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

6. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer stepped to the coat room, submitting a linen wrapped long and narrow item. A sword or a cane, who's to say? Not that anyone has remarked upon the item in the past. Jennifer removed the black shawl that she had hidden her neck and shoulder with to the kine outside.
    Jennifer strode into Elysium proper with lady - like confidence. She wore a dress in a pale celery green with a plunging neckline and embroidery skillfully expressed. Jennifer’s neck and shoulder were bared to reveal the gift of her Sire upon her Embrace. It was as though a sharp tooth; wide maw mouth had taken flesh from Jennifer's neck and one of her shoulders.
    Jennifer wore the two rings that meant so much to her - the emerald ring on one hand and the chocolate diamond and white diamond ring on the other hand.

Jennifer glanced about the room, looking for someone. She came expecting to fulfil her role and acknowledge Mr. Godwin. She did not see Mr. Godwin or the Kindred responsible for his acknowledgement. Seeing the Reeve, she gave a nod to the proper measure for someone recognized by the Kindred of the Domain. Ms. Carmen and Madame Volkova were given slight nods that were appropriate to acknowledged Kindred.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass BP 3

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity will bring whatever conversation she is having to a close with well wishes for whoever she was having it with, as the newest acknowledged kindred in the city approaches. Well this didn't take to long, good I am rather curious. The Daeva does admire the bewitching beauty of the new lord, and how she makes her otherwise quite reserved attire look good. She bows her head in return enough for one of Kseniya's standing. ''And a good evening to you Miss. Volkova, how are you finding the city of Sacramento so far?'' A playful smile spreads across Verity's lips tonight covered in purple lipstick as they had been every night since her embrace. ''The Invictus of the city only use their covenant titles for introductions of among themselves, is this true for you as well? or would you prefer otherwise?'' Remembering how she had been pulled for for using the Seneschals, gently but pulled up none the less. ''For me if you insist on using formalities Ms over Miss if you please.'' Misty green eyes flash the same playful secret as her smile. ''Although of course Priscus is proper and preferable to either.'' She really hadn't been able to keep that or the pride in achieving it in for long.

Looking over the lord's shoulder she thought she had seen? the answer makes itself known with the approach of the Reeve. Verity bows her head as the reeves station denotes. ''Reeve Kingsley, evening its good to see you.'' True she is not a regular attendee at these none formal affairs. The shirt might be the same joke but it had yet to get old over for the Daeva and she does crack a mirthful smile once she realises which one it is. ''Good thank you, yourself?'' Did a reason had brought the official to court tonight or did you just feel social?

The Seneschal's arrival did not go unnoticed and a deep bow of the head in respect is given. And the Daeva does appreciate how well she makes those dresses of hers work. ''Good evening Seneschal Hazelton.'' She looks busy. Leaving the choice to fully engage with the Baroness.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

10. Likes liked this post
    Neville Godwin
    Neville Godwin Scenes

PRE

Neville dresses to the nines, deepest black suit over deep blue shirt, Mekhet clan pin on his lapel, and shined silver Invictus cufflinks; the time is over, if he wants things done he has to do them himself.

Taking note of those already at the gathering he orders them in his head, sets his sights on conversations, and prepares to do what he should have done from the beginning. Seeing the new Daeva Priscus with the Seneschal he walks confidently toward the pair.

"Seneschal Hazelton," he says as he bows toward her followed by a less deep bow to Verity, "and Priscus Carmen. A pleasure this fine evening." A moment passes as he gathers his thoughts and returns his eyes to the pair. "Baroness, if I could request your assistance in following up with the conversation we had earlier this year. With the absence and failing in my clan I fall upon you as Seneschal, and request your aid with Acknowledgement." His beast is beset with the atmosphere, with his choice to outright engage, it drives him, wanting to be let loose, yet recoiling from the power present at the club.
    Obfuscate 2 (Mask of Tranquility)
    Health:
    BP: 2 Vitae: Willpower:

12. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

The Seneschal bows her head slightly deeper towards Priscus Carmen.
    "Congratulations, Priscus Carmen." Jennifer states with her Cursed voice.

"I believe that you will be a fine Priscus.
    Yes, Mr. Godwin. Join me at this table and tell me about what you do, and what you are skilled in."

A lady- like stride carried Jennifer to the table. She carefully smoothed her skirts and awaited the answers that would make this acknowledgement happen.

I am on mobile, if you wish to create a separate thread, Miliham, it would be welcome

14. Likes liked this post

Public: Kseniya Zima
    Presence
    (Collected)
    New Identity
    (Kseniya Zima)
    Language
    (Russian)
    Barfly
    Striking Looks
    (Bewitching)
    Kseniya Volkova

5'9"
    Resources 3

+1
    SL
    PRE

The arrival of the Reeve sees Kseniya grant her a bowed head in respect, as is to be expected from on of Helen's station.

"Good evening, Reeve Kingsley. My night proceeds well, thank you," Kseniya said, before straightening a bit, "If I may, I would like to address my misstep last month. Upon my arrival, I had, to my shame, failed to acknowledge you as I sought to establish myself in Sacramento. This was wrong and I should have been more cognizant and adherent to the respect your position is due. For this, I am truly sorry. Due to a myriad of circumstances, my... tact is not what it once was, but I will ensure it does not happen again."

Allowing a pause, Kseniya would eventually get to the real heart of the issue.

"However, I have no desire to hide behind excuses,"
    she continues, "As recompense for my offense, I would like to afford you a Minor Boon. Do you find this level of Prestation agreeable?"

Kseniya's attempts to negotiate are briefly overshadowed by the arrival of the Seneschal, to whom she offers a deep bow. The boon of respect was two-fold, allowing Kseniya a moment to control her reaction to the gaping wound of the Seneschal. However, before Kseniya has a chance to speak, Godwin finally arrives, hoping for a hasty solution to his months long problem. Just as Godwin fails to grant her any sort of acknowledgement, Kseniya largely ignores him, sparing hardly a glance in the Mekhet's direction.

As Seneschal and Unacknowledged depart, Kseniya returns her attention to her immediate environs, looking to Carmen as she speaks.

"The Domain finds me well. I've comfortably established myself and hope to speak with the good Baroness soon to see to other obligations. Should she be available in the coming nights, of course," Kseniya answered, reminding herself that she needed to send that letter to the Baroness sooner rather than later, "In terms of address, I am happy to refer to those outside of the ranks of the First Estate however they wish. However, if you wish to afford me the title of Esteem I carry, the correct term is Madam Volkova. Miss is reserved for Invictus pages and I completed my education many years ago. If you would prefer not to do so, I will tolerate the use of Miss or Ms. given that you do not possess the same allegiances, though I ask that you forgive the occasional flinch from such a term."

"Priscus, hmm?" she said, her tone impressed as her brows raise in approval, "It is good to hear the vacancy has be resolved... Additionally, if you find it agreeable, I believe I will defer to the wisdom of the Seneschal in regards to your terms of address. To that end, congratulations, Priscus Carmen."
    Speaks with a Russian Accent
    BP 1 | Humanity 5

16. Likes , liked this post
    NOS
    PRE

Helen curtsies for the Seneshal, before other things take her attention.

"Priscus it is then ? Congratulations." Not that being Priscus or Covenant head of a clan or covenant of one is that hard. The fun comes when others join in, as Doc Bakey has poretty recently found out. Well, maybe if the next wave of Acolytes comes he's more lucky ? Then, the usual questions about how thing's've been. "Eh, been better, been worse. Can't complain really, you know how it is."

Helen looks after Neville with her hands at her hips as he takes off with Jennifer. Then looks back to Verity. "I need another opinion here, Priscus. Maybe you can help me." She lets a rhetoric pause creep in before getting to the point. "Am I invisible ? Makes you almost think someone relaxed the standards lately." Looking down her body, she shrugs. "Or age finally caught up with me and I lost my magic touch. Damn, it was pretty handy to have. Eh, well."

Helen turns slightly towards the Volkova as the Russian addresses her. "I see." Not that she knows a whole lot about the circumstances and she's also not terrifyingly curious about that sort of stuff. She ponders the words for a while and hold out her hand to the Ventrue. "Sounds about right, I'll accept the boon, Ксения... Батьківна." Yeah, she's going there. Because why the hell not ? Also, it's fun. Helen decides not to get involved with the whole 'proper address' mess. She's found her own solution after all.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

18. Likes , liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread