(Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes

Blush, Imbibe, 
     Blush, Imbibe, Daeva Vice: 0/3, 

Blush (forgot to track from last post), Be in Awe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Investigation 2 successes

Verity gives Helen raised eyebrows that say I know right. ''He sounds like a real good time. But He seems to have dispelled the notion that there is no such thing as bad press.'' Because well it was the news that tipped me off.

Verity will wonder around keeping within conversational range of at least one of the others as she investigates.

A shrug. ''I sent you everything I got.'' Which being a name, clan, distinctive description, feeding grounds and his car colour and model. Is pretty good if I say so myself. ''It is always a possibility.'' But it will be a surprise to me if he has friends. Not many want to hang around with someone who draws that much attention.

''You doing alright over there?'' She calls across to Raul.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl slips the second stake into his coat pocket as well, trying unsuccessfully again to hide it from peoples perception, in a mystical way at least.

Touch of Shadow (failure)

"He certainly sounds like he'd be a hit at parties.. Or maybe I'm just thinking I'd like to hit him at a party.. Both could be true." he says, dryly, as he moves to slip from the car and start their investigation of the area.

He stays in conversational range of the others as well, trying to keep an eye out for any sort of clues. "Not seeing much of anything over here," he says, his voice a bit sour.

Investigation (failure)

OOC: I did not include his specialty on the Investigation roll, even though it might have applied. It wouldn't have mattered as the dice seem to hate me at the moment.

Stats

Equipment
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

3. Likes liked this post
    NOS
    PRE

"Eh, call 'em goons or dupes, same thing, really. Sounds like the kind of guy who loves the attention and adoration of his lessers." Daeva, duh. Not that it makes a difference to her. "But then, they all consider themselves tough while picking on the smaller kids."

Helen puts on some disposable gloves and approaches the section that has been cordoned off before starting to look around for noteworthy things, including the Chrysler. Doesn't really belong into a place like this... She shortly wonders if keying that car wouldn't bring the guy they're looking for to their doorstep a lot quicker than going on a snipe hunt through the whole damn park would. Hell, she could even leave a meeting point. It remains an option in the back of her head for now.

"Better late than never, I guess."

Then the tedious busywork begins.

3 successes

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

5. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Verity is able to notice that the police had cordoned off the area directly around a section of parking lot. As she looked upon the ground, she notes that there is no blood present. She moves away from the cordoned area that was creafully searched by the police. She notes a broken piece of bush near the edge of the parking lot. Approaching it reveals something blue and white on the ground. There is a small piece of plastic about the size of a credit card on the edge of the small wood surrounding the parking lot.

Helen had noticed the area cordoned off just as Verity had. Helen notices all of the above information. Helen also notices a small piece of metal on the ground. It appears to be a key attached to a carabiner clip, the sort of thing an athlete may do to track a key while exercising. The key is small and resembles one for a gym locker.

7. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes

Blush, Imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

The Daeva pauses. ''No I don't think that's this guys stick.'' She knows people fairly well and the actions didn't speak to a bully or attention seeker. ''If he wanted attention his efforts would have been focused more on exploiting the witness not immediately resorting to what happened.'' He had a chance to gain a boon or respect by sharing, he could have inflicted pain on the witness or extorted money or other stuff. A double death doesn't feel like that. ''The motive is the hardest part to fill in here. Nothing seems to fit.'' If he was covering tracks he would have attacked Peter. Peter doesn't give off the feeling of a beast so either has obfuscate or is a ghoul needing to feed. ''I don't think fear or anger was the cause, but I don't have every detail.'' No beast to set him off so frenzy is unlikely and if he had just been feeding from two it wouldn't be hunger.

Looking around the cordon areas. No blood, well there in the car when they died if Peter had his details right. So not impossible. Still seems odd. As she notices the broken bush moving over she will peer into the gloom to try and make out if there is more damage that might indicate someone went deeper of was just loitering on the out skirts. Taking a small twig she will flip the plastic without directly touching it to see what is on the other side.

Calling over to Raul. ''You got anyway to find the owner of the car? Because clearly someone left it here and its worth knowing if they are around.'' And I'd like to know who. ''Even if its breaking in to check for documents.'' Slim chance but might help us.
    Health

NOS
    PRE

Hm... Fun stuff. Doesn't look like a feeding place gone wrong. Unless the guy cleans up very well and damn fast. On the other hand, going by what Verity kinda wrote, that might not have been the purpose of the thing in the first place.

"So, any idea for what something like this is supposed to be an opening move ?" Helen frowns again. "If he wanted attention bad, he'd been more creative. Also, there'd be three bodies. Why leave a witness ? I mean, that witness could also be bait, of course. See who comes around after the cops are gone and all that." Not super likely, but she's seen weirder shit happen. She sees something glisten in the light and picks it up. Looks like a key. Locker maybe ? She holds it up for the rest to see.

"Got something. Locker key maybe."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

10. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl's attempts at investigation have turned up very little evidence which could just be the area he's investigating or it could be that the former cop is losing his edge. He pushes that thought away. He's an apex hunter. He's not losing his edge at all...

"Not a lot of this makes sense. Dude's just asking for trouble from the sound of it. Then again, this witness might not be a witness, maybe an accomplice," he muses out loud, knowing that the others' preternatural hearing will catch his words.

He looks towards Verity when she asks him about the car and he makes a lazy beeline towards it. "I've got a couple of ways. Let's start with the more direct route.." he says, glancing into the car to check to see if there's anyone hiding in there. "Keep an eye out.." he says, pulling his lock picks out of his inner coat pocket. The vehicle's old enough that he doesn't expect an alarm but he's willing to deal with it if need be. He drops to a crouch beside the passenger front door and slips a couple of metal rods into the lock, starting the process of figuring out the pins within.

Perception (1 success)

Lock Pick (2 successes)
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

12. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Verity would observe that the plastic card was blue, white and the size of an ID pass that would be in place at a secured building. The other side of the card exposed when manipulated with the twig reveals an attractive blonde man and the name below Richard Cornwell
    Vantage Enterprises

The vehicle has no one present within the cab. There is a small leather folio, approximately six by nine inches, on the passenger seat. It looks like it could contain a small paper pad.
    The car door lock is able to be manipulated and can be opened.

The Gangrel does notice someone stepping out of the wooded area as he completes his task. Someone who is short and who is wearing a long man's overcoat that is much too large.

14. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes

Blush, Imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Examining the card. Kindred can have their photo taken if they try really hard but it is not common. The name could be an Alias, quite easily but it still muddies the waters a little. All in all things were not adding up quite right. Verity will pick up the card. ''A locker key you say.'' Calling across to the Reeve. ''I think I might have the who and where.'' Looking up at the question. ''It could be a vendetta depending how well they know each other, It could be instinctual reaction. It could be unintended overkill.'' Why leave a witness indeed? Well if they knew each other for kindred, killing each other would bring more scrutiny then even this, if it was discovered. ''So we lets find the guy and ask him.''

''I have no idea what's going on, that's why we are here following the lead I do have trap or not.'' And why she had brought these two along because if it did go south they had the best chance of handling that. ''Which is why I want to talk to this guy first if we can.'' And why the gambit with sharing out her accessories. ''It could be a trap, the witness could be an accomplice, they could have been a really good liar. I was out numbered so I couldn't exactly over play my hand to dig as deep as I'd like.'' All are possibilities. ''But I either way the witness knew our suspect well enough to frame them convincingly so they are connected one way or another.'' And they pleaded innocence before they knew I was listening, so I'm more inclined to believe it.

At Raul's request she will turn her attention to keeping an eye out.
    Health

NOS
    PRE

"Yah." Pretty much. Apparently Verity already knows where to put that. Huh, so much for that, then. "Maybe we need to go back to your witness and start asking some more questions at some point." At this point, Helen has more questions than answers. It's not new, but this current format is hell of frustrating. Asked to look out, she does so while letting the key disappear in her pocket.

1 success

17. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread