Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Harrumph, she says the word as she gives Kray a smarm grin, "You just haven't seen me at the beach then. I don't have spear guns." Then taps her leg, "But do have kneepads. Should make the legs quite safe."

Though the would be breakers would be very much not. Everyone who knew Circe truly would agree with Kray's guess on the results.

"Yes I do Anatole," she nods in agreement, "Someone had to be left holding the keys for locking the club after the bash. Yay me," Circe raises her hands up to do Jazz Hands. "I'd be happy to make such an exchange Maggie. Can even answer area questions about outfitters if yer interested in that too."

That was a way to say she could help Maggie get things. Though, "Or if ya don't mind plain shit, I can just hammer something out," which was also an option for Circe. She may not be a Wizened, but she could use her forge thank you very much.

Anatole and Kray pick up on the diplomacy as well, and they got the ball rolling quite well.

Perfectly fine with that Kray No head for horse racing nor IC does Circe have concerns about funds for food. Must be nice to have so much coin
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

There is quick chuckle from Anatole. Relieved, he passes his plate to Kray

Back to Maggie:

"Something like that. Happiness and joy is the great salve. Safest emotions by far. Ours are... heavier burdens and need more work."

A pause. The wizened scratched at his beard.

"I guess so. Never really thought about it, to be honest. Happy to exchange a contact as well."

4. Likes liked this post
    New Identity:● ● John Donoghue
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    (Autumn: Illusory Candle flames)
    Kray

Mask
    A giant of a man (7ft 6'), broad as a barn (300lb) his muscles are not things curated for gym selfies but thick from use and abuse. The jug jaw can be said to be his most flattering feature, after the badly broken nose, limp locks of hair and sharp shattered teeth. He wears a long poorly made overcoat, suspenders keep trousers up over a ill fitting white work shirt. A battered fedora is his only accessory.
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mask: a battered brown moth eaten fedora, the hat band looks like a band of sackcloth has been wound around it.

Mein: made of stitched red and brown leaves, 2 holes for his horn nubbins -- the scarecrows I pictured to be in place of the hat band, just a jumbled array of tiny standing and suspended sackcloth and straw people ringing the main body of the hat.
    Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●
    Source less, sorcerous candle flames flicker in and out.

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3
    Fighting style: Brute Force 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance
    City Hall
    Unions

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    City Hall 1
    Mein

Standing an inch or so taller and broader than its already giant mask the blubbery ashen skin, splotched with chitinous scabs and bulbous fleshy worts look almost diseased. Wild and matted lichens and moss form a tangled mane of hair and beard. Thick trunk like, twisted, arms of exaggerated length, end in vast hands with dark chipped nails. The pillar like legs bow slightly. A barrel chest and obese gut only add to the immensity of the creature. A broad jaw houses a chaotic array of sharp and curving teeth resembling shards of stone that prevent complete mouth closure ensuring they are always on display. The flat squashed nose leads to the sickly yellow sclera of the vast bulbous eyes and pupils more akin to fragments of flint, in turn overshadowed by nubbin horns protruding from a wide forehead

+1
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gristlegrinder Troll

Winning horse number is ... 1 failure

Now with plate of cold leftovers food in hand he will begin to polish off whatever the Harvest king had left. He is not a picky eater. Very messy. But not picky.

Through the mouthfuls of whatever this used to be he grins down at the summer Queen. ''Uh. Hard to see you at beach when we don't have any.'' For once it seems the Ogre is choosing to be a little playful. ''And why not. Missed opportunity right there I think.'' Given the array of guns and accessories he has seen Circe with already it does surprise him she does not have a spear gun. ''Oh. Yeah that will keep the knees good and safe. But what about the shins?'' Some of those debt collectors can get rather creative.

The race he watches, prizes on the line after all. Keeping his focus until it is run. It will do. ''Huh. Seems I owe you a meal boss.'' No big deal. Flint pupils find the mortal now slumping other the fence in the moments of despair before panic sets in. ''Speaking of debt collectors.'' Now the true dread would set in. Once he gets out sight all I need to do is follow. ''Could have been a lot worse.'' The best part now lay in the immediate future.

''Hm. No. I haven't.'' Answering Maggie. One eye never leaves the mortal so he only half turns as he speaks. ''Seen them in fields and the countryside but never wild.'' Not that he knew of anyway. And he seems to struggle with the idea she poses. ''Can something be free if it doesn't know it is?'' Are they free anyway? Only by the grace of humankind and that isn't really freedom then is it.
    Ogre:GristleGrinder/Troll Preadators Gaze

6. Likes liked this post
    Mantle
    (Summer; in Mini Sheet)
    Resources
    Harvest
    (Emotions)
    Presence
    (Feral)
    Maggie Magpie

Mien
    Maggie's hair grows longer, trailing past her shoulders a bit and seemingly covering her eyes, which grow a baleful yellow behind her messy locks. Her visage grows more feral, but the most prominent feature is her mouth, which becomes filled with sharp teeth and bears two pairs of tusks, not unlike the common depictions of Rakshasas.

Her arms and legs are covered in dark, avian scales and her hands end in wicked talons. Maggie's skin is light gray with prominent veins and she bears the same athletic build as her mask.
    Mantle

Mantle

Red-hot veins glow just beneath the skin, coupled with a "core" within her chest. A noticeable heat emanates from Maggie's feral form, bolstering higher in temperature as she becomes agitated or pushed to aggression
    Maggie Magpie Scenes

PRE

Gristlegrinder Nightsinger

Maggie would nod as Circe agreed to exchange numbers, one of her taloned hands reaching into one of the near-hidden pockets of her sundress to fish out her phone. A few clicks later, the ogress had brought up her contact information, offering it to the Fairest as they spoke of outsiders.

Though she looked perplexed at first at the offer to show her outfitters, Maggie's yellow eyes eventually widened as her mouth silently mouthed the word 'Oh', signaling her realization.

She's talking about weapons.

"Ah, nah," Maggie replied with a smile, "Don't really need help with that, pretty equipped at the moment."

The ogress grinned as a clawed thumb indicated her prodigious tusks and sharp teeth.

"Although if you know a joint with good climbing gear, lemme know," she offered, her words plain and without double-meaning, "Hobby of mine."

Looking to the Wizened among them, the ogress would afford a shrug.

"Don't get it myself, but I guess we all got our reasons for doing what we do," she mused, "Can't bring myself to take that route after everything myself."

The Gentry had taken everything from the Summer. Family, purpose, and promise... she was, as far as she believed, reasonably angry.

Then came her fellow Ogre's statement of will. Maggie's expression softened, becoming somber as her gaze moved to the horses and to the jockeys that sat upon them, directing them to race in accordance to the will of more distant masters like some sort of parasitic fungus.

"Oh, they know, John,"
    she said, her tone a little sad, "Sure, the wild ones know better, but all of 'em need to be broken. To serve, I mean."

8. Likes , liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe swaps a contact number with Maggie. She has multiple for various reasons.

"Well," she shrugs as Maggie admits to being well equipped, "If ya need specialized stuff, keep me in mind for ya getting the right pick, when ya are shoveling out the kit."

"No there is a river," she points to her right. It is not pointing towards the river, but Circe doesn't care. "And it is NOT missed chance," she shakes her head rapidly, hands too in the negative, "The only thing I have in town to use a speargun on are horror maw eels. And no fucking way in Hell would I swim with those damn things."

The Autumns will easily hear the fear in her voice as she speaks of these monsters. As for the armor talk, "Huh. Well, the silicon rubber composite leggings could do it all I guess Kray," Circe nods at this, "Or fails cause pain which makes ya get good. That works too, and cheaper."

"I call dibs on buying ya breakfast Anny," she says to Anatole, "hope ya have a place you like. Sure, ya can double up for both of us ta buy ya fancy, but stretch it out my friend."

"Climbing?" She perks up at that, her ears bouncing as she smiles as she knows just who Maggie should talk to about that. Not Circe but, "We've an extra bouncy, gleeful club member called Sonja Wu. She'd know all the good climbing places, though I think she does parkour, so ya might not be able to axe her about tools. But could rope her into sharing some climbing venues."

It was one of the few axes one could get legally with few questions from the cops. Certainly Circe knew about such things. "Well, a horse is a horse, of course, and wild ones are kinda shoeless. The just don't have the style of the polo trained ones. Can't pull off the style, nor can they saddle up the extra pockets, tut tut and all that Maggie," she shrugs with a laugh. Maggie has been introduced to another of Circe's traits.

Not guns, computers, or coffee. This is the trait that is puns.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

10. Likes liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Anatole is watching the gathering horses and riders.

"Looks like our race is next..."

Over the month limit for a scene. Lets call it here. We can always continue things in another.

New Identity:● ● John Donoghue
    Presence
    (Just.One.Bite.)
    Hidden Life
    Distinctive Voice
    (Baritone)
    Giant
    Mantle
    (Autumn: Illusory Candle flames)
    Kray

Mask
    A giant of a man (7ft 6'), broad as a barn (300lb) his muscles are not things curated for gym selfies but thick from use and abuse. The jug jaw can be said to be his most flattering feature, after the badly broken nose, limp locks of hair and sharp shattered teeth. He wears a long poorly made overcoat, suspenders keep trousers up over a ill fitting white work shirt. A battered fedora is his only accessory.
    Hedgespun

Hedgespun

Fedora 0 Dot

Mask: a battered brown moth eaten fedora, the hat band looks like a band of sackcloth has been wound around it.

Mein: made of stitched red and brown leaves, 2 holes for his horn nubbins -- the scarecrows I pictured to be in place of the hat band, just a jumbled array of tiny standing and suspended sackcloth and straw people ringing the main body of the hat.
    Mantle

Mantle (Autumn) ●
    Source less, sorcerous candle flames flicker in and out.

Other merits of note:
    Iron Stomach
    Strong Back
    Pledge Smith 3
    Fighting style: Brute Force 3

Contacts:
    Criminals
    Finance
    City Hall
    Unions

Allies:
    Criminals 2
    Finance 1
    City Hall 1
    Mein

Standing an inch or so taller and broader than its already giant mask the blubbery ashen skin, splotched with chitinous scabs and bulbous fleshy worts look almost diseased. Wild and matted lichens and moss form a tangled mane of hair and beard. Thick trunk like, twisted, arms of exaggerated length, end in vast hands with dark chipped nails. The pillar like legs bow slightly. A barrel chest and obese gut only add to the immensity of the creature. A broad jaw houses a chaotic array of sharp and curving teeth resembling shards of stone that prevent complete mouth closure ensuring they are always on display. The flat squashed nose leads to the sickly yellow sclera of the vast bulbous eyes and pupils more akin to fragments of flint, in turn overshadowed by nubbin horns protruding from a wide forehead

+1
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gristlegrinder Troll

''Hm.'' Who he is responding to is not entirely clear. Watching the mortal depart with the race run to face whatever fate he thought he had waiting. ''Heh. Excuse me, matters to attended to.'' And the giant tips his hat to both monarchs, gives a nod to Maggie and slips away to follow the hapless mortal whose day is either about to get a lot better ... or a lot worse.

Yep closing it up now. Thank you for the scene all.
    Ogre:GristleGrinder/Troll Preadators Gaze

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread