Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

By Royal decree

THREADID
DISPLAYED
May 1, 2024 : (2405)Formal Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes

Blush, Imbibe
      Blush (forgot to track from last post)

ExitScene
      Imbibe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

The Prince's glare is chilling, makes the beast with the Daeva whine and scramble as far back as it can within the grasp Verity has on it here, tonight. Of all the people to threaten am I really the one you need to worry about? ''Do you think I'm holding anything back from you, your grace?'' Trying to decipher that look, she does not feel she has earnt. What, is risking harm, telling you everything, bowing my head not enough? ''Wise or no it does not change the fact that the easiest of social moves is to claim ignorance, and let someone else expend resources to solve problems.'' Basic politics letting others spend is as good as getting ahead yourself.

Okay so maybe not confidence, but she at least knows my name which given she doesn't seem to know the others even exist is something. ''Ms. Clarke has been in your domain longer and is a standing member of the only coterie I am aware of in your domain. She has a claim if she wants to pursue it.'' But the nearly getting kidnapped probabaly does not make her look great.

A thought comes unbidden and she clamps in down before it can show, unseen signs of developing composure under stress. ''You give good advise your Grace, and it is heard. I have said I will work on it and I will.'' A pause and she tries to think what else to say. ''I recall the Seneschal mentioning some courts past that she was looking for a mentor for a particular style of fighting I don't think I ever knew which though.'' If my other skills can't get me out of a situation I will have to be the be all and end all of fighting because that means things have gone seriously wrong.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -1 Vitae Blush of Life, -1 WP
      ExitScene
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A slow smile spread across her lips, “Do you think you would be sitting there if I believed that?” come now. “You seem to enjoy moving among the nameless, it was simply letting you and those you chose to speak with know what was at stake.” This one plays a dangerous game.

“Does she now?” amusement on her face. She knows who was in her Domain, and what they had claims to. “Was unaware that being in a Coterie was an important factor in such things, I’ll have to remember that in the future.” Insert humor.

“Then it sounds like something you should ask her, if you wish to know.” A nod in the Haunts direction, “I’m sure she would welcome such a discussion.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes

Blush, Imbibe
      Blush (forgot to track from last post)

ExitScene
      Imbibe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

At this point Verity has no clue what the Prince would or would not allow. Communication is a problem, but you don't think I'm hiding anything yet give me the warning? You don't value rumours and gossip but don't want anything to be hidden? Some who disrespect you are immediately given ultimatums others are let off the hook. Tonight has been very confusing. ''I socially engage with kindred in your domain yes.'' Efforts that are beginning to bear fruit. ''You can be assured if I hear anything interesting I will pass it along.'' Is that what she wants a show of deference? I have no idea.

Now that is a trap. Verity is quite sure the Prince does not need the benefits of having a coterie's resources and backing or the skill in maintaining membership in one requires explaining to her. ''If I can't manage to convince even the less prominent members of my clan into supporting me then it shows I would make a poor Priscus. I consider it a test of my skills and readiness.'' I might be the only one with a real shot at it, but I need to prove I can first. If I fail at the first hurdle then its back to the drawing board. ''And I will keep you informed as to the outcome.'' But it is my challenge to overcome.

Recognising a dismissal when it came Verity does not need to be told twice. She had been looking for one. She stands and Bows low. ''Thank you for your time your Grace. I will contact Gabriel to arrange the meeting at your convenience.'' Waiting long enough to be respectful before she straightens and leaves, being sure to take a slightly circuitous route so never to show her back to the Prince.

Continued in (2405)Formal Court...
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -1 Vitae Blush of Life, -1 WP
      ExitScene
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was simply a nod as the Savage listens and watches the Daeva make her way back to Court.

After a minute or two, she decides she's had enough of the horse and pony show and stands to address it.

Ale moves back to the main thread
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread