Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer considers the information, a thoughtful expression on her face.
    "I will monitor that situation. If you are contacted, contact me and we'll have Liam be the witness. If they don't have a good description.
    I shall see you at the location."

It was strange to avoid Helen's title, yet essential.
    Jennifer sits beside the prisoner, keeping her eyes on the prisoner. The prisoner did stir, looking around. Jennifer reached forward and removed the man's mask, tossing it on the floor.
    The man appeared to be a mortal. Light skin and blue eyes. Once at lotus, Jennifer frogwalks the prisoner inside of her site. She looks around for Helen and Raul to join her.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl remembers the blonde but he was also distracted. He doesn't remember much else so he just nods in agreement to the Reeve's assessment and then rides along with Jennifer and Liam to the Lotus. Once there, he helps carry the other prisoner out of the SUV, lifting her over his shoulder in a fireman carry and then they wait for the Helen to arrive after settling them into some chairs for their eventual interrogation.
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

Jennifer Hazelton

The prisoners are struggling as they are led inside the salon. Yet their expressions are wary as they look between Raul and Jennifer.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush!, 

NOS
    PRE

It takes a while for Helen to arrive. She brings a small bag with her that she puts down and ignores for the time being. As she does with the more or less masked folks. She's still in that slightly scuffled blue dress, but is not wearing shoes anymore. As she has had a small look around theroom, she leans against the wall with her arms crossed in front of her chest. She's not saying anything, though, just looking at the two latest guests.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer signalled Liam with a wave to the door."Bring the other one."
    She took the man without the mask by the arm and marched him into the medium size room.
    The room was set for the meetings, a long wooden table set with eight chairs. There was a low shelf with a row of small vases, in which were white roses. It was appointed richly.

Jennifer dropped the prisoner into one chair.
    "Who do you work for?" She asked. "You can answer questions reasonably. Things become progressively worse."

Liam moved around the salon and the doors were locked, the lights in the main area were turned off.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

6. Likes liked this post
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush!, 

NOS
    PRE

"Trying to grab someone on that street like that was pretty ballsy, I can kind of respect that. Getting caught was bad luck, though. Although it looks more like shit planning to me." She pushes herself off the wall. "Well, you pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud. Right now, that mud is pretty cold and pretty sticky and it ain't going to be a fun ride if you decide you want to go all the way." She turns to Raul and Jennifer. "These guys tried to simply grab some bitch from th sidewalk wearing masks in fucking public and their best defence was a can of 'Burns like hell, take my word for it' I was supposed to get sprayed with in a pretty tight and confined car, by a guy strapped firmly into said car. In fucking public. That's amateur night all right."

Helen looks over the prisoners.

"Why bother with that shit ? Throw these clowns into the Hole, throw away the key and see how long they wither along and go get people who know something useful. What could they possibly try to use and save their necks ? They're worthless for us."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

"Ballsy is one word for it. I'd also call it stupid." Raúl says as he approaches from the other side. "Surely you two didn't come up with this stupid idea on your own. It reeks of someone wanting to find people to take a fall for them. Who was it? Tell us and we'll make this easy on you two. Don't tell us and well.." He looks over at the two Haunts in lovely dresses. He lets out a deep laugh as he turns back to them, focusing on the woman for the moment, "I don't think you want to find out what'll happen if you don't tell us."
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

Jennifer Hazelton

The unmasked man with light skin and blue eyes looked between Helen and Jennifer as they spoke. His eyes lit on his co – conspirator as Raúl spoke.
    “We have our needs.” He responds. The blue eyes flick to Helen. He looks between Jennifer and Helen, searching expressions.
    “We were giving an assignment to capture someone on their own.”
    1 success

The second person remains quiet, expression obscured by the mask.
    2 successes

Storyteller: You will want to try to intimidate or influence the characters with dice rolls. I will add five days to write in this thread.
    The unmasked man with light skin and blue eyes looked between Helen and Jennifer as they spoke. His eyes lit on his co – conspirator as Raúl spoke.
    “We have our needs.” He responds. The blue eyes flick to Helen. He looks between Jennifer and Helen, searching expressions.
    “We were giving an assignment to capture someone on their own.”

1 success

The second person remains quiet, expression obscured by the mask.
    2 successes

Storyteller

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Eyes move around the room. Taking in Helen and her reasonable stance. Letting her eyes linger on the Gangrel Whip for a moment at his line of questioning.

"You are avoiding the questions asked of you." Jennifer stated. Simple. Letting her Cursed voice draw out, the words loosely coiling in the air.
    "Who is in charge of giving you assignments? A specific name is what I need."
    1 success

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer looks between the Kindred and mortals gathered in her salon as the silence stretched. Then stretched.

"The night grows late." Jennifer states. "I shall host our guests for the day. I expect to see you on the morrow." Jennifer states, looking at Helen.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread