THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Scrapper
    Primal Urge
    Presence
    (Burly)
    Derek Johnston

Bald, thickly bearded and burly looking man in jeans and a leather jacket.

PRE

There's a rumble of an engine as Derek pulls his motorcycle up outside of Club Raven. He finds a parking spot fairly easily on this weekday evening. He cuts the engine, lifting up off of the hog and slipping the keys into his pocket before he tugs his helmet off of his head. He pauses for a moment to run some fingers through his thick beard, ruffling it back up after being under the helmet during the ride over, and adjusts the straps of his backpack. He's wearing his usual pair of well-worn jeans and his leather jacket. He's got a blue works shirt on beneath. He tugs off his riding gloves and pockets them as he steps into the bar, pausing at the bar to snag one of those Everclear-laced shots. "To Granny," is his salute before he downs it with only the slightest of winces and then he makes his way into the back room to get a proper drink, an Old Fashioned, before finding a tablet and settling in to wait for for Emily Makerith and possibly Elizabeth Wade to show up.

OOC: Sorry it took a while to start this scene up. Life's been busy enough that it slipped my mind.
    Elodoth Iron Master, Primal Urge 3

2. Likes liked this post
    Game Stats Tracker
    Fame
    (Prima Ballerina)
    Striking Looks
    (Mischievious)
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Primal Urge
    Elizabeth Wade
    Game Stats Tracker

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The rumble of The Beast could be heard easily from the parking lot as she roared into a parking space. Elizabeth stepped out, dressed appropriately for a tough biker bar. Though obviously, not a biker chick. Her hair was curled with a flirty side part, make up on point, but not overdone, a well loved leather bomber jacket, with faded black jeans, and a black sleeveless corset top. She kept the jacket on even as she entered the bar, and took the everclear laced shot offeered as she entered, and headed into the back room.

Spotting Derek she grinned, and headed up to the bar and ordered some Glenfidditch. The bottle to be exact, grabbing some proper glasses, whiskey stones, and coasters and headed over and sat next to Derek. Plunking everything down. She poured herself a generous glass of whiskey. Two fingers. Taking a sip of the amber liquid that nearly matched her eyes. "Hey... hope you don't mind me crashing your party.." She said with a grin. Of course, she had already helped herself to the seat, and put all her shit down. Exactly the way any of the family would.

Scrapper
    Primal Urge
    Presence
    (Burly)
    Derek Johnston

PRE

Derek is just about finished his drink when Elizabeth muscles her way into his table. A snort escapes his nose at that question-not-a-question and he smirks slightly. "I don't mind as long as you're sharing.." he says, reaching for one of the other glasses before helping himself to a couple fingers of the whiskey as well. Of course he doesn't really mind. She's practically a sister now. "How have you been, Lizzie?" he asks, lifting the glass up to take a sniff before he wets his mustache and then, more importantly, his tongue with the stone-chilled whiskey.

Game Stats Tracker
    Fame
    (Prima Ballerina)
    Striking Looks
    (Mischievious)
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Primal Urge
    Elizabeth Wade
    Game Stats Tracker

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Of course! I wouldn't have bussed all of this to the table if I didn't wanna share!" She exclaimed with a grin. She sat back in her seat, getting comfy. She made a face at his question and heaved a sigh. "Honestly? Some drama! Someone leaked a video of a friend of mine and I dancing at an event. It was just a casual friends thing I was attending." She paused and her jaw set in irritation.

She continued anyway, even though it was clear she was pissed off about it. "Some asshole not only took video of it, but posted it, and it went viral." She took a drink of the amber liquid. "Now their is all this buzz and speculation of my 'real reason' for retiring was because I am getting into hip hop. Why else would I be seen out with a hip hop choreographer?!!" Sarcasm, like acid, burned into the words as she spat them out. "And of course the tabloids are speculating that I'm banging him.." She shrugged and rolled her eyes.

She pulled out her phone and pulled up youtube. And there it was. "Look at this bullshit!" She played the video with a resigned sort of anger. There were downsides to fame. Even as fringe as in the dance world. She shook her head and finally sighed, slumping slightly in her chair. "At least I looked good!" She said and snickered.

Scrapper
    Primal Urge
    Presence
    (Burly)
    Derek Johnston

PRE

He takes a slow sip from his glass before setting it down and listening to her mini-rant. He chuckles and looks over at the video when he's shown it. "If it hadn't already gone viral, I'd say we go rough this guy up but.. Damage is done," he says with a smirk and a nod. "It's just gossip. It'll roll over sooner than later when the masses latch onto something else scandalous. You're right though, you do look good in that video. I guess you know a little bit about dance. Better than me and my two left feet."

He leans back slightly, maybe in hopes of getting out of swing range...

Game Stats Tracker
    Fame
    (Prima Ballerina)
    Striking Looks
    (Mischievious)
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Primal Urge
    Elizabeth Wade
    Game Stats Tracker

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She gave him a mock withering look, and poured out a little more amber into her glass. "That's not my style of dance." She sighed and shook her head. "The reason why I am this irritated with it is that I am doing a dance showcase with Michael Demaski, who does contemporary dance." She paused a second. "It's not ballet, though it has ballet principles in it. He is classically trained as well." She grinned. "It means we have a similiar backgorund, though he quit ballet and did a bit of hip hop and rolled right on to contemporary." She drained the glass without so much as a flinch. Butter wouldn't melt in Elizabeth's mouth. The hot and cold of the Storm Lord evident.

"So now its gunna give these shitty little blogs the appearance of creedence because of the show that isn't announced and they don't know about yet." She muttered looking unhappy, and then looked curious as her attention fully turned back to Derek instead of looking sullenly at her drink.

"I should give The Pack a private performance. I love performing and it would be nice to share something I love with you guys!"

8. Likes liked this post

Scrapper
    Primal Urge
    Presence
    (Burly)
    Derek Johnston

PRE

He gives a grin to her glare at him, taking another sip from his glass. "Ah. Okay. That makes more sense now. They spoiled the surprise for themselves." he says with a chuckle. "They won't ever learn."

He shifts and nods, "I definitely wouldn't say no to that. Despite the looks, I like the finer things in life too. Also, I believe you wanted to see some of my works at some point, yeah?" he says. "We should do that sometime too."

"You hear from Emily recently? We were gonna meet up and talk about some ritual stuff."

10. Likes , liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Most people walk into bars with an agenda; drinking, fighting, fucking, or catching up with friends. The scowl on Bleeds Well's face when he walked gave clear impression as to what he was partial to, and the herd responded by giving the predator a wide birth. The ever perceptive Rahu catches sight of his pack mates and bee lines to, them a man on a mission.

Planting a foot on a barstool like he just captured a hill and snatching up the bottle of Scotch he pours with purpose, refilling all the glasses on the table before taking a long, heavy pull from the bottle. The empty bottle thumps onto the bar and he taps it while glaring at the bartender, signaling for another.

"Everyone well I trust," he says visibly relaxing as he lowers himself onto the stool. His face is streaked with soot, sweat stains his shirt; burn holes, soot, and dirt outline of where his apron protected his jeans. Clearly B.W. has put in a long day at the forge.

PU: 4

12. Likes , liked this post
    Game Stats Tracker
    Fame
    (Prima Ballerina)
    Striking Looks
    (Mischievious)
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Primal Urge
    Elizabeth Wade
    Game Stats Tracker

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Pretty much!" She quipped and drank some more. The sourpuss expression beginning to lighten up as drinks went down and the Iminir vented. "Thanks for listening to me bitch. It's better this than going around and ripping their little heads off!" She said with a wolfish grin. Of course, it wasn't as satisfying now was it?

"I would say, why not both, but I don't know if your work could be transported to my house." She elaborated further so that statement made sense to the Iron Master. "I have my own private ballet studio in my home." She said it simply, and quickly. Elizabeth tried not to brag about her finances, but there were some things that she couldn't really hide.

"You know I haven't, but I'm sure she'll be along when she can. If not we can always hit up one of the Rite Master's from the packs further north."
    She said with a nod. Though she was hoping Emily would pop in soon.

And then Bleeds came in and Elizabeth resisted the urge to knock him off his perch. Her gaze lidding ever so slightly at the mischevious thought, her lips smirking, but she let the moment pass. This was Tur. They could play king of the mountain later! Hopefully in Urshul in the national park. That would be something she would imagine Bleeds actually enjoying. Watching her float around in a tu tu? Not so much. Though she could be wrong, she highly doubted that.

"Yeah.. for the most part. I am a bit miffed that someone told my business to the blogs." She shrugged and sighed, looking thoughtful, she shot Derek a look. "I should have banged him. I'm being accused of it anyway..." She said with hearty laugh.

14. Likes , liked this post

Scrapper
    Primal Urge
    Presence
    (Burly)
    Derek Johnston

PRE

Derek chuckles deeply and nods to Elizabeth. "Not a problem. Always up for lending an ear."

He nods to her statement. "Some of the smaller pieces can be moved easily. Some of it is a bitch to transport though. The one I'm working on now is taller than someone in Gauru so that's not going anywhere anytime soon. Not without a crane... but it's also not done." he adds with a snort.

"Yeah, I've got a bit of knowledge of some rites, I was just hoping to expand it.. also see where there's overlap, if any.."

Then Bleeds comes in and the Uratha are distracted for a moment while he refills the glasses. Scrapper's not going to say no to more whiskey. His nostrils flare for a moment, catching the scents of sweat and soot coming off the man and he looks away with a bit of a snort.

"Everything's good here," he says, lifting his glass to take a sip of that liquid, a bit thankful for the burn at the moment. It's a nice distraction.

16. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last