Busy. Nothing has been busier than this past Season for Cassandra. Between preparing for concerts, preparing orders for schools in high need districts, and taking on new students for lessons, she has been swamped. Not to mention her little trip back to Baltimore for a few weeks. Though, she doesn’t know that she’s ready to talk about that. Not yet.

Why do I do these things to myself? This is the main wonder.

John has been the same way with everything he has going on - practically absent. It puts an ache in her heart eternally, but she gets it. Not to mention what has happened to their oath. She wonders how an oath can break from absence, but at the same time, she doesn’t really want to question the Wyrd. Maybe that’s why she’s been avoiding Gerrit for some time. Maybe, just maybe, she should talk to him about it. Maybe he’s as disturbed as she is. Knowing him, likely more.

And then there’s been something else going on: a weird influx of strange dreams. She’s been seeing many small things just before they happen. Things like a plate breaking or her cat, Aria, running around the house in a blaze. Usually, these visions happen practically immediately after she’s woken up. Maybe it isn’t Portents and Visions coming to her; Maybe it’s something entirely different.

With all of these different factors in influx in her life, she’s hardly finding time to exist as a Changeling, which is scary. They say if you don’t find balances in your life between your life as a Lost and your life as a mortal, you’ll start to lose yourself. At least, that’s what she’s heard be said before. Maybe it’s just a myth, but it still puts a fright into her.

It has all led to a promise for herself. This month. This coming month I will be active in my Lost life. I will see people and I will be a fully realized person again. At least, I’ll try. I can only try. Now, where to start?