Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Jennifer and Company

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Apr 1, 2022 : 2204 Eternal Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer observed the Lord for a moment, noting his expression. She watches quietly for a moment, comfortable with the silence. Studying.

2 successes

"Architecture and design." She plucks out, turning the words over. Attempting to determine if any of the pieces she favored had any strong architecture or design elements. She was unsure.
    "Do you have recommendations for those beginning their study on that style?" She inquired of the Alder Soldier.

A nod to the Prince. "Yes, a more modern artist. I am continuing to study fine art to discover different artists."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Blood Potency
    R Quartermain
    Stats

Health:
    Monthly Avg. Vitae: 5
    Current Vitae:
    WP:
    Armor: 1/2
    Defense: 3
    Initiative: 8
    Speed: 9
    Tracker

R Quartermain Scenes

PRE

He considered that for a moment, running a hand along the beard which he'd carried through his entire unlife. "I would have to say that you would start with the 12th century or so," he began. "The beginning of Gothic architecture which then Gaudi combines all the various elements off in a particular way that no one had really done before - most builders and architects of the time leaned heavily to this style or that style, but Gaudi was one of the main ones to combine them all into something... uniquely... beautiful."

Pausing, he gave a small smile. "I am sure that my... niche interests... are likely boring to most. My apologies."

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread