Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

2203 Eternal Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The Haunt's mouth opened to speak, but clamped shut almost immediately as rage and bloodlust filled his mind. For the briefest of moment a scowl appears on his face before he pushes it aside to don his previous facade of indifference. A look over his shoulder reveals the culprit, who Connor offers a nod of greeting. "Good evening, Alder Soldier."

Connor allows the voices of the others in his proximity become background noise as he notices the entrance of the Seneschal. He sweeps into one of the deepest bows of the night, and holds it until he's sure it's been seen. Rising, he turns back to the conversation at hand, only half listening as the urge to maim or kill Quartermain claws at his subconscious. This feeling is only exacerbated by the arrival of another with an uncloaked beast.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Blood Potency
    R Quartermain
    Stats

Health:
    Monthly Avg. Vitae: 5
    Current Vitae:
    WP:
    Armor: 1/2
    Defense: 3
    Initiative: 8
    Speed: 9
    Tracker

R Quartermain Scenes

PRE

She nodded back to Mr. Quartermain, letting him know if he wished to approach, to join them, he would be welcome. "Good evening Mr. Quartermain. I hope you are well this evening?"
    "I am," the soldier replied, inclining his head respectfully to the other members of the conversation. "It seems a quiet night. Those are often found in good stead."

William Walker
    Striking Looks
    (Stunning)
    William Walker

English Accent

+2
    SL
    PRE

William had taken a couple of seconds to observe the room. It didn't take long for him to make a choice and he headed across the room towards Quinn and R.Quatermain. He waited politely for a break in the conversation before he spoke. "Good evening" His accent was British and a friendly smile sat upon his face "I do apologise for disturbing you both. I was wondering if you could help me. I'm new in town and was hoping to get acknowledged. Do you know if the Ventrue Priscus is present tonight, if not if there is anyone else I can see?"
    William Walker
    Active Powers: None

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

He nodded in acknowledgement to Albert Baker. He'd have almost the desire to converse with the Kindred before the new, and absolutely stunning face made his way into Elysia. The beast inside clamored for action, only to be denied wholly by the will of the man. At the mention of searching for the Ventrue Priscus he lifted from his seat and made his way to William Walker . "I am the Priscus of Lords," he answered as he began to move back away from the group in conversation- his body language beckoning the weaker beast to follow.

Continued in (2203) New Kings...

Blood Hunt:

5. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

The Seneschal enters, and Conner makes sure the man...monster is given his due with a bow.

The familiar tingle of a new presence in the room stirs Conner's inner predator. But this was...new? Who is this newcomer?Conner's keen eyes catch a glimpse of the man who introduces himself as 'William' before Jacque shifts him into a new corner. He looks over to Quinn, a mixture of interest and mild concern on his face. The Ventrue are growing. Should this be a concern?

But the Shadow has many other senior faces to consider. He returns Alfred's nod and offers a welcoming, if subdued, smile to Quartermain.

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn noted the time, and all that had transpired this court. Notably the arrival of a new Ventrue, and that conversation was certainly interesting, and noted. She gave Seneschal Jacque a small smile. Their families had certainly grown, hadn't they? She didn't say anything to the Seneschal as he was busy over there with the new Kindred. Seeming content to be present. Quinn looked to Quartermain and grinned. "Looks like you got another Cousin, Mr. Quartermain." She voiced what they were undoubtedly all thinking...

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread