Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

A soldier's welcome

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You're welcome," he responded. It was good to see the semblance of humility in an otherwise prideful family. "The Lords of Sacramento have and will continue to boast an impeccable reputation."

"If you have no questions then, do you, Alder Robert Quartermain, swear fealty to Prince Alessandra Antinori and to the the officers of Her Court, and to abide by the Prince's current and future laws as set forth by her hand?" ​The Lord waited before progressing to other matters.

Blood Hunt:

Blood Potency
    R Quartermain
    Stats

Health:
    Monthly Avg. Vitae: 5
    Current Vitae:
    WP:
    Armor: 1/2
    Defense: 3
    Initiative: 8
    Speed: 9
    Tracker

R Quartermain Scenes

PRE

"I do," he replied formally, his back stiff. Whatever else may be true of the modern nights, his word was his bond and he took those oaths seriously.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Excellent," the Lord responded in kind. "You are hereby acknowledged to Sacramento and may feed within the communal areas."

"As far as matters for the Invictus go, I would advise that our chapter requires learning the Blood-Tell Oath. It is likely you may already know it over your tenure, but if you do not the Lady Notary is always happy to meet and teach it," he took a moment to gauge the Lord and see what his response would be. "I am happy to arrange an introduction, if needed."

City status can raise to 1 at the close of this thread!

Blood Hunt:

Blood Potency
    R Quartermain
    Stats

Health:
    Current Vitae:
    WP:
    Tracker

R Quartermain Scenes

PRE

A small furrow writ itself onto his brow. "I... am sure I once knew it," he admits, "but it remains likewise lost in the fog of torpor as far too many of my days. I would be grateful for the introduction to the Lady Notary."

A trickle of ire that had nothing to do with a beast's urging, nor the esteemed seneschal in front of him, crawled up his spine. So much lost from the simple vagaries of the unlife he lived, so much left to rot and ruin when solid foundations should have been built. It was enough to make any of them go mad with fury that eternal beings should be so handicapped to persist in this hobbled cycle of creation and entropy. Giving himself a shake to clear the thoughts from his mind, he turned his eyes back to the Seneschal....

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord nods, empathetic to the Alder's faded memory. "I'll outreach soon, but she may hold off on formally teaching until after our upcoming meeting in February." He shrugged, considering the factor of efficiency, "We'll see at least."

With formalities concluded, the Lord offered the final word to his guest, "There are gatherings in the Elysium quite frequently, I would recommend you attend at some point in the new year. Is there anything else you'd like to discuss before we conclude our business?"

Blood Hunt:

Blood Potency
    R Quartermain
    Stats

Health:
    Current Vitae:
    WP:
    Tracker

R Quartermain Scenes

PRE

"Only in a question of feeding," he replied, "I am aware of Her Grace's prohibition on willful feeding on the mortals who provide vital services to the city. What areas may be fed from freely or what has been claimed already? I would not poach where I am not wanted."

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jack nodded and produced a small map to present over his desk. "A very prudent question, Alder Soldier Quartermain. The communal feeding area is here, and this darker square within it is Her Grace's rack. You are free to feed anywhere in this area except the rack. Areas outside of the communal area are restricted."

Interestingly enough the maps don't appear to be working on the wiki, but the area was near central downtown Sacramento.

Blood Hunt:

Blood Potency
    R Quartermain
    Stats

Health:
    Current Vitae:
    WP:
    Tracker

R Quartermain Scenes

PRE

He nods, looking over the map slowly - committing it to memory. "Very well. I will begin establishing myself, and go forwards from there."

The soldier sat back, thinking for a moment, before nodding. "I believe that addresses all my questions, Seneschal. I thank you for your time."

(Good to close there? Thank you for the scene! )

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You are very welcome," the Lord responded. "Please enjoy the rest of your evening."

Yep! Thank you as well.

Blood Hunt:

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread