Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

The creature nodded sympathetically towards Connor's sentiment. "That is a fact, indeed. I find myself even now growing weary of monotony I look forward to our joint venture."

With the important details out of the way Bellemy smiled. "I thank you." there was a pregnant pause as the hint of the title not spoken hung in the air before the haunt continued. "I shall make myself available at your leisure. It does appear that the hour is late. I do think that the sun shall rise soon. Would you be so kind as to see me home? or do you have other plans for for this day?" There was a glint of mischievousness in the haunt's eyes, a twinkle of a joke.

Curse: See Minisheet

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The Whip nodded and rose from his seat at the table, tucking a crisp 100 dollar bill under his cup of coffee. The Kine seemed to be more filling when their own bellies were full, of course. "I would be honored to see you home." He said with a nod. Once they were outside, he offered Bellemy his arm, not as a romantice gesture, but one that came from him upbringing as a Kine. There were manners that transcended death and what came after of course.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread