Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2111)Domain Business

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Oct 31, 2021 : (2111) Roaring Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That sounds excellent Ms. Perez." Quinn said with a nod. She could get behind that. They needed to know what was worth endangering the masquerade to provide. There was also the possibility that they might be edging on the brink of another supernatural group. Something about the way it was described being suddenly back 10 ft. It reminded Quinn of the light show with the hands in Nexus. Hmmm.

2. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

Family? Out of town?

Maeve hadn't mentioned much of her past outside of Sacramento. He knew she hated her Sire's guts, and that she'd made a few fleeting connections. Conner wonders how much of Ms. Perez's 'personal interest' might have to do with outside influences. "I'll be sure to let her know that. And I'll also do my best to let you know once I've settled in the Moore House, in case you're interested in visiting for my inaugural sermon." He was actually starting to look forward to bringing the Lancea back to life in Sacramento, if only because it made him feel like he was doing something for his Covenant other than making behind-the-scenes arrangements like his treaty with Mable.

Jennifer Hazelton

The Mekhet nodded to her Priscus, quietly accepting. She glanced to Conner for a moment, stating. “I would be glad to discuss that with you later., Mr. Wells.”
    A pleasant smile, but a discreet glance around the Court, signaling that there was no privacy here. To highlight this, she looks to Seneschal Jack and the new visitor, Samantha. There was an interesting sentence there. The Daeva also looks over, although her face was composed.
    “I note that some of our regulars are not in attendance,” Ms. Clarke noted. “- Mr. Smith is doing well, I hope. I am pleased to see some new faces. Do we know any of these fine folks?”

5. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn turned hearing the sentence that rolled out of the new Kindred's mouth, and she felt instantly annoyed. There were several things that Quinn could deconstruct in that sentence.

Like using language that inferred that Seneschal Jack was the 'owner' of the domain. That was cringeworthy in an of itself, but refusing a verbal oath was quite telling, and not in a good way. The initial reaction showed the Priscus of Shadows eyes narrowing a bit. Assessing and evaluating look. A long look.

That look cleared and Quinn seemed to settle some at the words of the Prince. If the Prince herself could give Samantha a second chance, so could Quinn.

"Are you guys enjoying the theme tonight?" She asked Conner and Ms. Perez with a warm smile.

7. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread