Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes," she whispered sincerely, looking up into his eyes. "You have. Some of it is good timing, with a dash of coming from the right family, but most of it is the realization that success means little without someone to enjoy it all with." She accepted the kiss, her lips trembled just slightly as the anticipation was beginning to build in her spine. She listened to his heart beat as she led him through her modest home into her bedroom.

Quinn's smile began to grow as she watched him look at the painting. The revelation that he too had one of his paintings hit Quinn and she chuckled a bit hesitantly. The shock washed through her. The fact that he had that painting. What were the odds? Apparently excellent.

"A lot of people say they don't believe in fate. That fate is actually the product of our choices over a longer span of time that we have forgotten we set ourselves upon. I believed that when I was human, but now. Now I am no longer sure if divine plan doesn't have some part in it all." She weighed those thoughts and tilted her face to the side.

"It was my first trip to New York. Firmly a west coast gal that I am. Janos said I needed a break and some culture. We were there for several weeks as guests of the court, though I do believe he simply put me down as an unreleased childe with no name. My sire has many enemies." She smiled softly. There was a tiny upper window that she uncovered, it was enough to let the moonlight flood in, and fall upon a mobile with a crystal sunshine catchers, only this time it refracted the moonlight in the room. She cut the lights, and the shadows grew deep and dark.

Quinn reached behind her neck and unfastened the neck ring that held her flowing shift dress in place. The metal thuds dully on the area rug under her feet, as the soft flowing fabric wasn't thick enough to muffle it more. She stepped out of the ring of fabric and split metal. Leaving the safety of retreat behind. Her voice was barely above a whisper.

"How does the reality compare to the fantasy?"

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"The fantasy pales in comparison, A Stσr" His heart races in anticipation as he crosses the room to the stark beauty that is the object of his greatest affection. "Reality will always win out, especially when that reality is you."

With that said, the Haunt takes his treasure in his arms, kissing her with renewed fervor.

When all is said and done, what was originally supposed to remain a simple contract between mutually ambitious Kindred ends in something so much more. The night is still young for these kindred lovers, yet still, everything fades to black.

<vtr>Great Scene! Good to close whenever!</vtr>
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1