(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -1 Vitae Blush of Life, -1 WP
      ExitScene
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seemed like a fair thing, give him time to put the finishing touches on them. “Sounds reasonable to me. But don’t think I need to sign off on all your ideas and plans, I am simply curious. I offered you the role because I trust you.” And he had yet to let her down. Yet was the key term for her. Because they always do. “And I’m glad to hear you perfectly understand my expectations, as they have been snubbed in the past.” But no need to get into that.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm glad for both your curiosity and the autonomy. I feel through our work together that I have a good grasp on when you'd prefer to be looped in with in advance." Some of his ideas would definitely need require transparency.

"Fools squander power and opportunity. I like to think I've shown myself to be the contrary." Making the most of every ounce. "I suppose I have some new business to delve into," he grinned as he lifted from his seat.

No time like the present, "Unless you needed to cover anything else with me?" He flashed a coy grin, "We'll have to settle our stalemate one of these nights."

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a simple nod. While there was truth in what Jacque said, there would always be part of her that fought against it. Years of experience always at the back of her mind. But that also came with wisdom. Letting one prove themselves as allies…or foes.

A small smirk tugs the corners of her lips, “Very true words.” As to which she was referring? She wasn’t saying.

A shake of her head, “Not at the moment, that was the most pressing matter.” Standing as well before chuckling, “I’ll look forward to it, it was an enjoyable evening.” Relaxing in an odd way.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord bowed his head once more before making his exit, "Enjoy the rest of your evening, Your Grace."

Thanks for the scene!

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod of her head, "And you as well Seneschal Jacque."

Was a great scene, thank you!