Ended
Watch

Of Lords and Succubi

THREADID

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

Gage is expertly dressed in a tailored black on black suit, matching dark hair and a steely gaze. While not overtly powerful, his muscle tone shows an extremely low body fat percentage, a tight chest with a flat abdomen.

PRE

Gage arrives as early as the sunset allows, wearing an elegant purple on black suit with solid gold jacket buttons and cuff links.
    Gage proceeds only as far as unlocked doors and/or checkpoints allow. Assuming someone other than Twist greets him, Gage simply states, "I'm Mr. Gage Lioncourt, and I believe I'm expected." Gage carries no weapons, and gives no trouble or grief for a security scan.
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

With a speed that could only convey that he had been being watched for, Kalos appeared through the evening show's gathering crowd.

"You are," he says with an almost hint of a wry smile before motioning for the man to follow him. Leading him through the mass of Kine, it isn't down deep into the tunnels of the theater that the two walk but rather up. Up toward the box seats.

After a knock, Kalos opens a door to one of the boxes, and stands aside for Gage to enter. Once he does so, the door is pulled closed, leaving Gage with only one other in the box.

Twist herself is seated comfortably, her chair arranged to allow view out over the theater and to the stage. Another is set to the side of her, angled slightly in to allow for easier conversation. The faint sounds of people beginning to filter toward their seats drifts up from below. Her own outfit is simple - a black sheathed gown with a dramatic cut away, her dark hair in a slick knot. She does not look away from the vista below at Gage's initial entrance.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

Gage is expertly dressed in a tailored black on black suit, matching dark hair and a steely gaze. While not overtly powerful, his muscle tone shows an extremely low body fat percentage, a tight chest with a flat abdomen.

PRE

Gage, having stepped into the box, and verified that the door was indeed shut all the way, makes a quick scan to make sure that he is far from mortal ears. He positions himself for her to see him easily, without obstructing her view. Then, considering both the Masquerade and the fact that they are in theatre, says too quietly for even a mortal in the same box to hear, "Her Grace, Alder Twist, Duchess of Sacramento, Judex, Hound, and Priscus of Daevas. Please, allow me to introduce myself, Mister Gage Lioncourt." His bow preceded his words, and was as formal as could be; legs straight, bent at the waist, hands cupped and pinned the legs, his thumbs running parallel with the seem of his trousers. His head turned up only just enough to see any waive of dismissal, or returned gesture. The pose was held through the entirety of his statement, and even then longer possibly; he awaited a such a response that would dismiss him.
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dark eyes flickered and stayed to him as he approached, her form still. The small smile on her face was ambigious as to if he was the cause or merely an evening with a full theater.

After a beat, a delicate hand lifted, releasing him from his held bow. "It is good to meet you Mister Lioncourt. Please allow me to welcome you in person to Sacramento." Shifting slightly, releasing any tension that her stillness would have caused, she nodded to the other chair. "If you would like to sit..." she offered hoping that he wouldn't refuse. She had no intention of standing herself and nor did she plan to keep her neck at an angle for the entirety of the conversation.

"Your letter mentioned that you are new to our city, but not what brings you here." She continued after he had made his decision on to sit or stand. Eventually they would get to the "certain matters to discuss" but there were niceties to observe first. Unless of course those matters were what brought him here. Well... it wouldn't be the first time and she assumed not the last if so.

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

PRE

Gage stands at her release, posture only slightly more relaxed.

"Thank you," he says, as he does take the chair. He looks out over the theatre only long enough to show the appreciation of her accumulation. After turning his face back, he responds, "This theatre is beautiful."

"The one who made me did so without a proper vote of The Senate. It was a Category 1 offense, and he was offered a choice between watching his last sunrise, or trial by Uratha. He went out with dignity. As such, though I had committed no offense myself, and wasn't brought up on charges, my presence in that Domain would be tolerated only long enough to ensure that I wouldn't be a major breach. Upon completion of the tutelage the First Estate offered -which pales in comparison to Sacramento, mind you-, I was given a week to vacate. Being that I hold a Doctorate's in Business Law from Berkely, coming back west was the most sensible option."

Gage sits upright, a polite smile and friendly demeanor. He is poised for the next question to follow.
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

She appreciated flattery and had no qualms admitting that, even to herself. But that did not mean she was unaware of when it was being used.

Still, she smiled at his first offer of praise, her own eyes following his to momentarily watch the accumulation of kine below.

"Thank you. I am rather proud of it."

With his second though, she couldn't help but quirk a slight eyebrow, even if only for a moment. Whilst there had been Au Pairs in Sacramento, it was far from common, and even she knew that some city's Unconquered would stare aghast at the fact that she, the childe of of Crone, unaligned for years, was the Sacramento's Judex. But the quirk was momentary, fading as quickly back into her neutral smile.

"I see. Your letter said that you have already received acknowledgement from your Priscus, but that there are still things you wish to discuss?"

Niceties were never long with her.

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

PRE

"There is. Being that most of my time spent was with The First Estate, and that I much prefer that manner of business over a group of people who feel like every miniscule decision must be accompanied with months of arguing and voting, I would like to continue my Danse with The Invictus of Sacramento. Additionally, at the advice of Priscus Jack, I am here to humbly petition for an Au Paire."

Gage does not look down or away when saying this - indeed, if there is an avenue for one to better themselves, there is no shame in that. He keeps his chin held high, and his attention focused and unwavered.
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

Gage
    Resources
    Athletics
    Gage Lioncourt

PRE

Gage looks out over those gathered and sees someone that seems to startle him greatly.
    "Alder Twist, Judex of Sacramento, my deepest apologies for wasting your time this evening. I've only just know learned of a reason why my continued presence in Sacramento -California even- is no longer fruitful for my or The First Estate at large. I am forfeiting any acknowledgements I've received thus far, and will be vacating immediately. Thank you for your time. Good evening."
    With that, Gage rises slowly and unaggressively, takes a single step backwards, turns, and leaves the theatre.
    Presence 2 (CEO)

1 success

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist was opening her mouth to reply when Gage suddenly continued... continued and left.

She watched him go for only a moment before turning back to her observations of the now nearly full theater. She had a brief thought of curiosity on what had suddenly changed his mind, but it was brief and quickly gone.

There were more important thoughts to ponder such as if it was yet time for a new show.

Is it possible to have this thread closed? Seryna Youngblood

Closed Thread