Apologetic Exposure Therapy

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

Gerrit could very well imagine Yamiyo rubbing Cassandra the wrong way. He also understood Cassandra's points - he was no prude but her lighthearted views on seduction and romance made him uneasy. "Well, given enough time and space I'm sure she'll come around." Fresh out of a heartbreak, huh? Gerrit wondered if this information was told in confidence.

He thought rather long about the question. Some answers went through his head, a dull ache accompanying them. Getting back my kids. Seeing my wife. Embracing my wife. Bash that stupid Fetch's face in. He shuddered and lightly shook his head. "I guess I could see myself learning ballroom dances. As for dreams, I'm kind of fine with letting things happen for the moment. I wanted a fresh start here, I think this entails not forcing anything. I'm not a huge movie-crack. I like old movies, of the 40s and 50s. What about you?"
    The Christmas invitation was left unanswered. He'd rather spend the Holidays with his friends if possible, but he didn't have to tell her that so bluntly.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"Time will tell, I am slowly and steadily calming down and learning new ways." Chuckling a bit. "I do admit that I am extra in tune with those sides of myself right now though." She had her reasons true but still if it were the best way or not to get whatever he saw in her appearance shattered by the one beneath it.

"That sounds entertaining, I myself have been considering to take a couple of classes." Mostly for the upcoming wedding. "You will find your ways, they say that good things comes to those who wait." A virtue she needed to get better at. "When it comes to movies so is that hard, I didn't really watch a lot growing up. Being deaf kind of limited my options and being small often meant I had little to no control over the remote nor did I own a laptop for quite some time." Sighing a bit. "When I finally did so well books were more my style, trying to catch up now though." Even if there were a bit to much to choose from.

"As for dreams so well there I am just a hopeless little love sick girl I guess."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

"That's good to hear." He hadn't noticed a change in her demeanour between the times he had met her, but then again he didn't really focus on her all that much.

"Thanks. And even if bad things come, I'll manage." If there was one thing he was really good at, it was enduring bad things. "Sorry to hear that. So what kind of books do you like?" Gerrit had a philosophy - the more someone told you about how bad they had it, the less he could take them serious. He knew that this was a pet peeve of his and that he could certainly benefit from opening up a bit more, but that knowledge didn't change how he felt. He also had some opinions on Yamiyo's ambition to find true love and the way she talked about seduction and feelings, but he kept those to himself. "I'm sure you'll find someone. Good things come to those who wait after all."

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Nodding a bit.
    "It is, still it's a lot to take in. I like to believe that I am getting better but it's hard to know. Still I hope that its feeling a bit easier to be around me now?"

Shaking her head a little.
    "No if bad things comes you turn to your reading circle, to our organizers or to the community and we will be there to help you." They were there for one another. "Mostly romantic ones, you know love stories and tales of love, the more romance the better or folk lore and fairy tales but oddly enough not the cute versions just the original darker ones." A bit of a twist perhaps. "Exactly and that is what I need to learn, to stop fearing that today will be the last day that each thing is the last chance. To be more positive and not make decisions from the wrong source."

New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:

Mantle:

Crown:
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

-Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

"Yes, thank you." He was afraid that Yamiyo won't ever be one of his closer friends, but her Mien wasn't the reason for that. Truly, the closer he looked the more he noticed it was just small subtle details that really changed.

Gerrit nodded plainly. He knew he could count on John and Cassandra, that was plenty. But he also knew that he could bear a lot himself. "Good to hear that you've found things you like. Also staying positive is a good idea." He covered his mouth with his hand and yawned. "I think I might have to call it a night soon. Thank you again for coming Yamiyo."

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Thats good then perhaps I can calm down a bit on the extreme jumps." True various parts were still her but the various jumps back and forth started to be a hassle to keep track on.

Smiling kindly towards him, noting how he escaped her words still it seemed like the work for now were mostly done at least.
    "Remember I am always here if you need someone and trust me when I say that I have certain skills that is always a boon." Not that she wanted to reveal what just yet. "Would you mind letting me buy some flowers before I leave?" Chuckling a little. "And thank you for not seeing the darkness." Rather certain he wouldn't get it but then again only one person really seemed to have understood it so far.

New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:

Mantle:

Crown:
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

-Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

"Yes, I will remember this. Thank you."

They were technically closed and Gerrit would have to explain the late transaction to his employer, but he figured he had built up such a good rapport that this would work out somehow.
    He did his best to give the Fairest good advice and even better customer service and finally he hopefully satisfied her every flower-need.

When she was gone, Gerrit exhaled deeply, as if he had been holding his breath this whole time. That went okay. It did, but he was exhausted.

Closing this scene as agreed upon on discord. Thanks for the scene!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread