Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Dropping Bodies: Dinner with the Dead

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Jennifer Hazelton

Mable, describe how you take the pictures - what angle? Overall zoomed out from above? A zoomed in photo? What is she taking photos of, exactly? How many photos? I need to know what she has on her camera to refer to later. Roll expression + wits, one roll for me.

Mable examines the body and sees blood from a wound on his face. She cannot tell where the wound is, exactly, as blood is pooling in his neck and chest area. She cannot tell what kind of wound it is from her poor examination. The rest of his body - his hands appear fine. No scratches on his fingers, wrist or palms. Does she undress him to examine areas that are clothed? As she calls the police, she only has a small window before they arrive, perhaps 8 minutes at most.

The police arrive and one woman officer guides Mabel about thirty feet from the body, to the walking path. A perimeter is set up by three other officers and Mable can see the flash of camera strobes occasionally. She is prevented from watching the scene. The officer asks her some questions - "When did you find the body? Did you see any one else nearby? Did you touch the body? Have you moved anything?"

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

10 pictures total. Mable took pictures of the body placement by standing over body (1), from right (2), left (3), and from near feet (4). Also took pictures of face and chest (5,6). Zooming in where the blood is on the body and face (7,8,9) and the clawed hand (10). She does not unclothe the body or touch the body beyond her brief contact to determine he was dead and if she could determine where blood was coming from.

2 successes

Mable walks away with the officer. "I found the body about 10 minutes or so ago. I had come over to this area to trim back some of the trees in this area and saw him laying there. I approached him, checked for a pulse and to see if there was something I could do to help. I may have moved his shirt around a little when I was looking for a wound. Then I called for help and maintained a watch until you folks arrived."

She pulled out her notebook, "I did see someone walking down the hill a little bit ago, I was working over there." Mable pointed out where she had been working, a spot she could see the hill but not this area. "I didn't hear anything. I don't have much of a description but it looked like a male with a college letterman jacket on. I remember thinking that at least it wasn't a bunch of kids partying in the cemetery again and was probably just a kid crossing through on his way home."

From working with the police in the past she knew to be patient and just answer questions as she was asked them as honestly as she could. And not ask questions about the scene.

Jennifer Hazelton

"Alright miss. We'll be in contact with you when we know more. Appreciate the call.". The detective passes her to an officer, who leads her outside of the cemetery.
    She can now see that the St. Mary cemetery is being locked down with a police perimeter. A handful of people slow down to gawk at the procedures.

Mable can continue on with a mystery to unravel.

I shall close this so that it enters continuity. Continue to investigate in another thread. Talking with other kindred, contacts and allies is an idea.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread