Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48
Sanctum Bridges - Page 3
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Bridges

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Anima sighs heavily, "I was more referring to the fact that there was barely a council. The choices at the time if the vote for a hierarch was forced were Winter, your councilor at the time, and myself. We all know who would have taken the position. I was relieved when Winter agreed to postpone the vote, but it felt like it was like close, " he holds up pinched fingers, "to being a power move. Perhaps the delay was an attempt to mask the attempt, we'll see. Not that I particularly care if Winter becomes hierarch, I'd just prefer to see it done with a proper vote and be the choice of the gathered, not the consequence of the lazy.

As for us.

I was trying to get a trial done. Properly, with evidence. Time and place. The Free Council, as an organization, doesn't have a dog in that fight. It's the wisdom of the Paths, or, it should be. I'm sure every councilor will bring their own politics to the table. But I'm unlikely to be one of them. Things should get done, peace and safety kept, so we can all move on with our lives, researching mysteries and making discoveries about The Mysteries. If you felt I was rude to you, I apologize, I likely was, but it wasn't out of animosity towards you."
    Honey badger got shit to do.
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Innocent)
    Pixel

Nimbus:
    Things around Pixel become block like before suddenly reverting to their normal appearance, as if the world around him were slowly being rendered in on a crappy cpu.

+1
    SL
    PRE

When Anima mentions the Free Council Pixel snaps his fingers and points at the man.

"There it is again." He shakes his head. "Maybe if you spent less time cozying up to the Guardians you'd know more about how your order works."

"You don't get to dictate what the Free Council's agenda is or who speaks for it. None of us do. We vote on it. Together. When we face a crisis to the order we can vote on a Strategos to take authority, but never before. When we need someone to speak to the other orders we can vote on an Emissary. It's not about being rude, it's about missing things so elementary it's genuinely remarkable you have to be told."

Put it up there with asking for True Names. Or casting on someone without consent. Or touching someone without consent. Or introducing yourself as a predator mere months after attempting that last one.

Gross and creepy.

"The Free Council debates and votes once we have the information to make an informed choice. We do not speak for each other unless we have appointed someone to do so. We do not make choices on behalf of each other unless we have appointed someone to do so. We each operate with autonomy until we vote otherwise. Do you understand?"

He slips his sketchpad and pencils back into his bag.

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Anima raises an eyebrow, “Consilium is not Assembly. May you reap a bountiful harvest.”

The doctor walks out with a smile and wink.
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Innocent)
    Pixel

Nimbus:
    Things around Pixel become block like before suddenly reverting to their normal appearance, as if the world around him were slowly being rendered in on a crappy cpu.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Okay.

Pixel went back to drawing.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread