Call me Rich
    Presence
    (Dignified)
    Composure
    (Calm)
    Mantle
    (Volcanic Pressure & Ash)
    Richard Price

His skin appears to take on a deep gray color with distinct parallel lines crossing his body, in what almost looks like scars but is much darker then his normal skin but as the same vertical lines connect the horizontal the brickwork pattern becomes clear. His elbows, knees, and hips seem to crack and creak as he moves and if he stretches one can swear they see the outlines of gears but they seem to be missing on second glance. His midsection bears a jagged and broken looking scar that looks as though it threatened to tear him in half, looking as thought stone had almost been chipped away.

We can close and put what we have on the books now? I am hitting a lot of threads asking about a Monarch meeting and we can say this is part one and slip into part two electric boogaloo and say we have done SOMETHING.

S
    Sasha

The Dancer had been contemplating the ideas again while listening to everyone speak. It occurred to her that wasn't what she personally wanted.

"We've covered the Oaths, and we may have to make sure we tweak that in greater detail, but I think we are all on the same page at least."

Her hands were twisting, as if she didn't want to say what she was thinking. But if she continued to hold it in, it would start to eat at her. "Okay, I have to say this. I know we want a place to freely train. I know we also want a place that will serve as a perfectly neutral place for anyone in any season, or without a seasonal Court. I want another Four Season hotel." There, she said it and exhaled deeply. "This can be done with what I have saved up."

She paused, to try and sort out what else she had to say. "We can have hollows within, tunnels where they'd need to go. The banquet rooms can be used for any other training. People can have jobs, and a reason to come to the hotel. There can be another 'wing' per say, that will be for public use or something like that. I feel like we keep skating around and not knowing what we want, but I think another Hotel will suit our needs more than a farm and commune." She breathed again a smile on her face with hope in her eyes that they liked the idea.

ooc

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Dread Lord sighs, quietly, but smiles. "Oh, Sasha. Why didn't you say so before? We do need to be direct with one another, to keep these things moving."

He ponders for a moment, before continuing. "No different to Funderland, in terms of mortal interaction. Available spaces. Job opportunities and bunks for new Lost. I could certainly get behind the idea. Not least of which is with a ballroom I might finally see you dance." He gives her a quick wink. "Gossip on every floor, people in and out?" He looks to Ingrid, knowing her passion for secrets. "A well kept bar and lounge?" A look to Richard.

Rhodes looks around. "Truth be told I am not overly concerned about where we have, as long as we keep our discretion. The Boarding House will be available as a backup and keep the seat of Autumn, though we can move it out of Funderland... and give me the opportunity to redecorate." He smiles. "We can look into multiple avenues, make the choice, and make our announcements as a collective. Symbolism, you know. Powerful thing. Any objections?"

I'm happy to call time there, punt this into continuity, and finalise biys in th OOC groups. This good with people?

Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Call me Rich
    Presence
    (Dignified)
    Composure
    (Calm)
    Mantle
    (Volcanic Pressure & Ash)
    Richard Price

His skin appears to take on a deep gray color with distinct parallel lines crossing his body, in what almost looks like scars but is much darker then his normal skin but as the same vertical lines connect the horizontal the brickwork pattern becomes clear. His elbows, knees, and hips seem to crack and creak as he moves and if he stretches one can swear they see the outlines of gears but they seem to be missing on second glance. His midsection bears a jagged and broken looking scar that looks as though it threatened to tear him in half, looking as thought stone had almost been chipped away.

I am good to head to the Social side and wrap here.

5. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Selena Sasha , could we close this thread down please?
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 22

You do not have permission to view the list of names.