Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Mr. Finley, I do believe we did get our wires crossed. Thank you for clarifying for me." That was actually quite nice of him.

"If the Prince is satisfied, then so am I."
    She looked to Ale to make sure she didn't want him brought over to Vivian for acknowledgement.

"Please excuse me."
    Mable gave Ale a bow of her head.

Mable heads here

T
    Thomas Boyle

Thomas' eyes don't follow the Prince's gaze, and the Crone speaks when her attention is back to him "Acknowledgement is one thing, but the Whip's duties can only be performed if they know their clanmates, and know them well. Like I said, it's probably because Herald Jack has already spoken to Mr. Finley, or plans to" He shoots a glance at the Ventrue Carthian before looking to Elettra.

He nods when Graham explains his situation, as much in acknowledgement as to convey his approval.

"Exactly" He says when the Shadow confirms they are not talking about anything particularly important "Conversations are like paintings, just because you had a plan when you started them doesn't mean you have to stick to it if new inspiration comes along" That was probably an unusually elaborate metaphor, but Thomas felt like using it at the moment "Your garter belt is safe with us"

G
    Graham Finley

Graham was more relaxed when he saw that Mable was actually pretty gracious. He may have become defensive too quickly, but that's to be expected when he was surrounded by apex predators.
    Not wanting to neglect the Prince's inquiry, he answered Ale quickly before humouring Thomas' own.

"No, not terribly. I've visited the city itself once or twice in the past, but have only very recently decided to explore the potential in residency.In the short while I've been around though, I have to say I've been impressed so far. By the Domain, I mean. No offense, but the last time I visited a First Estate fief...diversity in both Clan and Covenant was...well, almost nonexistent. To see so many different types all coexisting here - That's something to be proud of."

As for what he could offer said dominion, he looked back to Thomas and Elettra, chuckling -

"Well, since you're twisting my arm...I think it'd be remiss of me to start spouting off what I can add or improve without having had a chance to fully experience my new surroundings, and meeting the other local leaders. That being said, I think you'll find that I'm adept when it comes to rallying the troops, kine or otherwise. I may have missed a calling as a motivator in life, but I like to think I've caught a second wind. I keep my ear to the political and social grindstone in contemporary society, so if a fresh set of eyes is ever needed for perspective, or simply as a Devil's advocate, I'd be glad to pluck them out and lend them to you. I'm also a riot at parties, I've been told."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, -1 WP

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well, he didn’t appear to be stupid. But only time would tell if that was true or not. Though it just reminded her that she needed to speak with Rebecca.

She simply nods. Though if things went south again, she’d have to step in.

A shrug, “We were discussing music and themed Courts. Nothing too pressing.” But it had been quite enjoyable.

Catching the look for Mable, she offers a smile. The situation was under control, though there really wasn’t much of a situation. But it was nice to see Mable paying attention to what was going on.

A nod was offered as Mable excused herself.

“If he wasn’t speaking with Senechal York, I might find myself more concerned.” And even then, she could handle nit herself. "And should things go off the rails again, then, well, it'll be handled then." the Lords needed to pull their shit together.

Looking back to Graham, “Like with most Covenants, each runs itself differently. I wanted to make sure each Covenant felt comfortable enough to settle and thrive here. Diversity helps keep us safe and prospering. And I thank you for noticing.” She’d have to talk with him more later, he seemed quite intelligent.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

E
    Elettra Vitale

Nodding at Thomas as he speaks.

She smiles when Graham talks about the Domain being more diverse now and smiles at the Prince's reply to it, "I agree, I am quite impressed with the diversity here all around. I am mostly impressed with how everyone seems to be able to work so well together when it comes to the Domain safety as a whole."

T
    Thomas Boyle

"Very good" he nods to Finley as he shares some of his strengths "I wasn't twisting your arm, as you say, I'm just naturally curious. Sometimes it gets the better of me, most of the time it's a blessing" He smiles

"I am sure things can be efficiently handled" Thomas responds to the Prince "For all its diversity, the Domain seems... coherent in threat response" No doubt thanks to the local Invictus government. Short-sighted as the First Estate can be, you can trust it to have things in firm grasp.

"Thank you for tonight, Your Majesty, Priscus Vitale, Mr. Finley. This has been very enjoyable" A nod of farewell is offered to the group and soon there is a Ventrue-shaped absence in the halls of Nox.

Thomas leaves Court

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.