Ended
Watch

(1905) Spring Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    G
    Graham Finley

He had his own struggle with the beast, so Mable's approach was all but unnoticed until she spoke to him. When she did, he found himself at something of a disadvantage, not properly introducing himself at first.

"Hey, uh. Yeah actually. I was looking for - "

He stopped mid-sentence when he heard his name being called from another small gathering of kindred - one being entertained with an audience by Prince Antinori, no less. He waved to Mr. Boyle, with a nod to indicate he'd head over in a second. He chuckled before continuing.

"You know what? I think they may have found me, instead. My name is Graham. A pleasure to meet you, Miss...?"

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Keeper Wood." She saw it was Thomas he was waving to. "Nice to meet you Mr. Graham. You know Mr. Boyle? Have you been acknowledged?"

G
    Graham Finley

"Ah, I apologize. I meant no disrespect. Thank you for speaking to me. And yes, I actually just met with my Priscus, and came here straight after. That's how Thomas and I are acquainted, we were introduced at a meeting about two months ago. I...had some things I needed to take care of out of town and recently came back."

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-23 01:12:46 Graham rolls 7 to White Lies/Fast Talking (Spring Court) (10 Again) 3, 5, 3, 4, 1, 7, 10, 5 1 success

He seemed like he might have been skirting some details in order to save face - He didn't want to tell the newly appointed Keeper how bad his first impression on the clan was, or that until a a few hours ago his presence in the city was illegal. Although his voice was even and steady, a trained eye might have noticed he wasn't telling the whole truth.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ah. He was one of Rebecca's Clan. Mable would check with Rebecca once she arrived, for now Thomas would make sure it was all on the up and up.

"Well, nice to meet you. If you don't mind, I'll walk over with you." Mable had wanted to check in with the Prince.

G
    Graham Finley

"Not at all."

As the two of them headed over to the trio, Graham walked at a notably brisk pace to arrive just before she did. It was clear that this was because his weaker beast was guiding him towards a familiar face, seeking allies in the face of so many easy ways to die.

Headed over to the other thread - Used the speedwalk to explain the round of introductions that happened w/o Mable, hope you don't mind.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable followed a bit slower... She was distracted listening to Ellis and Jack. Damn pissing contests these guys do. She would make sure Graham was acknowledged then she would go calm the other two down.

7. Likes Killian liked this post

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

Derek notes the unfamiliar rival that had arrived later in the evening, his own Beast flaring with uncharacteristic aggression within the timid Mekhet. But otherwise the evening seems rather unremarkable. And as entertaining as the jabs between Ellis and Jack have been to listen to, there just aren't enough distractions to keep his mind from dwelling on invisible enemies.

He makes his way towards the stairs to exit.

Derek exits the scene

9. Likes Domino liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread