THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Garrett nods as she talks. The tonal shift at the end of her assessment interested him, "What? Are you worried you do not sound vampire enough?" he chuckles, trying to cut the tension a bit. He waves his hand dismissively, "Everyone is different. Some are more self aware, or were Embraced under different circumstances. Age is a factor, and so is Clan. Um, from what I am hearing you have been very fortunate. Nothing to be embarrassed by, you should be happy for that; it just means you need more experience." He looks at his hands momentarily, thinking,

"Atticus is a good resource if you want more literature on specific topics. The Grand Wyrm studies the Soul but as her title announces, she understands Terror as well...Auf jeden Fall. You have to understand losing control. We will have to set up a time and we can go through the paces in a controlled manner with one of the cages so you do not hurt yourself or someone else. In the meantime I would suggest you begin paying attention to the changes while you still have a firm hold on being human, it helps keep things in perspective later." Speaking from frustrated experience.

"How long do you feel you need?"

Good to wrap?

E
    Elettra Vitale

Smiling, "Well since you put it that way, I shouldn't be so worried."

"Thank you, I will definitely talk to Atticus and the Grand Wyrm if her time allows it. Is 2 weeks too short of time?"

Yes I am good to wrap! Thank you! It was fun!

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

"No, it is doable. I am more invested in you mentally preparing yourself and being able to attach meeting to the experience beyond psychic torture, you know?" he chuckles.

"We can aim for mid June, update me with your notes in the meantime. It gives you time to arrange things with your work. This will not be done in a single night. Also, do not eat close to the appointment. You know where I live."

Great scene!

E
    Elettra Vitale

"That makes sense. I will do all I can to prepare myself."

"Sounds like a plan to me. I will talk to my work right away a get a time frame blocked off. Thank you, I will do that."

Indeed it was! Thank you!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread