Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

The Fiery Forgemaster
    Strength
    Composure
    (Wrath's fire can break any metal.)
    Status
    (Arms Dealers)
    Cole Volker

An average man with a few scars and burns, in the mask his skin is a faint grey color and his veins seem to glow at times.

PRE

Cole shakes his head.

"I can make use of it. And it holds some of your magics maybe, now. I was looking at making something for Sonnie- a new staff. Or maybe something for you? I could make a heavy revolver, call it the Glass Cannon?" A chuckle at that.

Ideas swimming in his head. This glass held magical properties now, and a piece of Cole AND Fawkes was within it... Spiritually. And maybe Literally. It would be a good weapon. Summer and Elemental energy would flow within.

"Consider it a peace offering? I'll have it ready before the Summer coronation. Least that way I'll be there in spirit, eh?"

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

The ringing dies down as Cole shakes his head, though Fawkes wouldn't swear by the integrity of most of the bottles at this point. He had gotten a little overzealous.

"Hm? Sonnie? I'll keep that in mind." He chews a nail, lost in thought after the null result of his experiment and fixated on the texture. "You can make a gun?" he cocks his head, "Something that technical?" The mannequin only saw instruments that echoed medieval interests.

"Do what makes you better. I don't need a peace offering, I just need you to not fuck up our Court or hurt yourself for the sake of...I'm still not sure. No one is taking away your dream."

Sharp blue eyes lock onto Cole, still burning as he chuckled, "You might make it to Coronation if you prove worthy of trust. Learn to adapt. You can shift your body, now shift your mind. Stop using your element as an excuse: you literally mold metal for a living."

Was he being encouraging or a realist? Did Fawkes notice or care about the difference? Either way, he needed some isolation for the time. His last hit was setting his mind with sparks, and he wasn't sure what it would inspire next.

The Fiery Forgemaster
    Strength
    Composure
    Status
    (Arms Dealers)
    Cole Volker

An average man with a few scars and burns, in the mask his skin is a faint grey color and his veins seem to glow at times.

PRE

"It's hedgespun, lad. I can make anything."

The metalflesh continued to shape the material, humming some old tune or other. Fawkes reminded the forgemaster that his goal wasn't at risk...Well....
    "I hope you're right, Cousin. I really do." The material was properly set now, ready to mold, but still Cole couldn't find a shape in his head. He decided to try again later, leaving the molten glass to... er... melt.

"I still don't trust him. And I'd rather not go to this one- unless there's going to be some outlet for things, it's just going to be a tense fest. I had hoped for something gladiatorial..." Now with this new king, he wasn't so sure that was a possibility.

"Regardless- I'll figure this out. It'll take a few more drinks, maybe! HA!.... Eh... But I can do it."

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

The Elemental moves towards the door as Cole speaks, not responding to his complaint about trust. "Okay."

It's called a Pledge, dumb dumb.

He lights a fourth cigarette without thinking, the wet sand of his blood from the quick of his thumb hissing against the lighter. He remembers manners at the last second and gives Cole a small wave, leaving him to do whatever he needs to do while he rode out his own spiraling thoughts in the solitude of a drive.

Good to wrap! Thanks for the scene.

The Fiery Forgemaster
    Strength
    Composure
    Status
    (Arms Dealers)
    Cole Volker

PRE

Cole nods, and sits on the pile. There'd be a lot to discuss in the coming days...

He needed another drink.

Thanks for the fun!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread