THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Garrett nods, watching Dirt Nap watch everything else before moving to skirt from the room. "Just a moment," he says evenly.

"Mable Wood will probably be calling another Gangrel Meeting pretty soon, based off her request in Court. I will keep this quick: I know none of you want the Domain's trash fire touching you with a ten foot pole. I am not interested in pretending the title will alter our Covenant's interior ranking system, nor am I interested in interfering with anyone's studies. Dirt Nap, you mentioned you are concerned I am fucking around and me being Priscus will cause instability. Well, Mable is stepping down. So unless we are going to do that stupid Dragon dance again, what do you want, exactly?" There isn't as much emotion to his voice, seemingly just wanting to be done with it.

2. Likes Ruach, Stray liked this post
    A
    Atticus James

"You've got to be kidding me," Atticus just rolled his eyes and slid the plate, with its eggs into the garbage. Atticus could not believe the level of hand-wringing and nonsense going on here. He sat through that garbage once and wasn't about to do it again. "Get it figured out. Cap, I'll give you a call."

Atticus just walked out of the kitchen and headed toward the basement.

Atticus Exits the scene.

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap smiles slightly to Garret Prosper's question. "I was wrong, Garret. I misjudged you, among others. I'm not dead set against you as Priscus. All I want is someone who cares about the people in the the Clan as individuals, not just looking for a position as a stepping stone or a stump to stand on to make speeches in Court. I believe now, you are more than that."

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-05 12:03:48 Garrett Prosper rolls 6 to assess if Dirt Nap's deflecting (Wits + Empathy) (10 Again) 9, 10, 6, 8, 9, 1, 3 4 successes

Garrett's expression is neutral, "Well, if you truly think that, fine. This is your opportunity to have a conversation without," he gestures, "the rest of the masks. You know where I live."

Detaching himself from the counter, he gives a final nod at Madcap before going back to his own research.

Garrett leaves, thanks for the Scene! Dirt Nap I'll use whatever results he earns to move forward with characterization.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

Madcap just leans, happy to serve as a silent referee as his cousins talk it out. He doesn't leave when Atticus James does. The Bruja had made his position on the Blood clear already, there was no need to interject, but he wasn't going to leave until the situation was resolved.

As Atticus takes off Cappy gives him a nod, "Sure, give me a ring. I ain't busy."

Dirt Nap's acceptance of Garrett as a candidate for Priscus draws a lazy smile to the otherwise formidable Madcap's features.

"No blocking this time. Good," he says before looking to Garrett, "Garrett will make his case and its up to Mable to defend her title, if she wishes too. However, even if she does just... hand it off, I look forward to you proving your status as Alpha, Prosper."

Another thing Madcap knew he laid on heavy early was his expectations for a strong leader. Prosper was no exception. He liked the German, but that didn't mean he'd get a pass. Madcap expected to be convinced at the meeting, but, somehow, he felt Prosper understood that.

With a nod to Prosper as he departed, Madcap turned his gaze unto Dirt Nap. "Well, that's that... See you at the meeting, Nap."

Then the Bruja departed. It was time he returned to his Work.

Good to wrap. Thanks for your patience all!

8. Likes Krakenbox liked this post
    Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods at the others as they depart. "Good to see you, Madcap." he says.

Dirt Nap leaves the scene.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.