Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes nods. "There can't be too many places like that around. Is it really necessary for us to leave?"

He pauses, thinking. "Now that you mention it, I've seen the same car parked opposite this apartment. Yesterday and today. Black BMW. SUV. Couldn't tell the registration, or type for sure - cars aren't really my thing. But it pulled away about a minute before you knocked on the door. Would you think that suspicious? I don't know if you'd want to look into that or not..."

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-04-18 15:14:30 Rhodes rolls 12 to Wild Goose chase: Manipulation+Subter+spec+willpower (10 Again, WillPower) 1, 9, 2, 5, 9, 1, 7, 2, 1, 6, 1, 8 3 successes

Not as great as I might have hoped....

For your reference, YYC, my plan is get the guys off on a wild chase, then stage our abduction and get out of dodge.

Maybe chase Pico's dreams for the location of the Fetch Lab or get Circe to track things down.

Of course... if they see through through the lies I may need a plan B.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"I think so. We... Don't know how big this is. Pico got hurt and we don't know quite what he was working on. You've been threatened by this. Best thing to do is vanish."

Cornell shifts in his seat as Rhodes continues.

"Especially... Yeah. That dont sound good. Could be nothin'. We will be checking it out."

Cornell doesn't sound entirely convinced. Yet at the same time, the look he shared with his companion, Haze, was significant. Rhodes doubted the two men fully accepted his story but they would be making at least a cursory investigation. He may have bought himself and Titania time while the pair devoted resources to the goose chase but he won't be able to say how long they'll chase after the lie. Nor does he know for sure how the lie will effect their plans.

Date Action Roll Result
    2019-04-19 08:32:49 Hunters see through lies... rolls 4 to Composure + Subterfuge (10 Again) 10, 4, 8, 5, 8 3 successes
    Xadun 3 successes. So we are in debatable contested land. I'm going to say they buy it... cautiously... and quickly figure its a lie.

Rhodes will have time to make his plan - just. And its a convenient way to escape the scene and its peculiar predicament.

Which is also a good way to wind down the scene and the plot before it meanders away completely.

If you want to continue any aspects of the plot we can work something out

What do you think?

3. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Wha...", t SUV?!, she stopped herself from asking. Luckily she quickly caught on the lie, and with a knowing nod she refrained herself from uttering anything more than a "Yes, yes!".

Good to close for a fun scene, I think we should work on discovering the location of the warehouse next. Could we explore Pico's dreams? That would be fun
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

They don't need to buy it long. just long enough.

Tip tables and chairs. Make noise. Disappear.

"Alright. Let us know what you find. I suppose we'll get ready to leave,"
    Rhodes says with a smile.

Closing up works for me too. I want to try and track down the lab - Going into dreams is also cool and a lot of Rhodes' thing. Or we could just fold up, I guess? The original idea of getting Pico off the back of Funderland could become moot if we do close up shop.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Cornell and Haze do not linger. They let Rhodes and Titania know when they can expect to be moved and quickly check the perimeter for potential dangers - and find none.

When the Hunters return later, they find the house... empty.

And with that we can wrap

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread