Ended
Watch

(1904) The Peerage

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    T
    Thomas Boyle

Slightly amused, Thomas follows Jacque's gaze and sees the Prince and her Harpy, conversing. The Ventrue Acolyte's eyes are twinkling with life.

"If, as you say, the time for making moves has passed, then it won't matter if there's one or a thousand eavesdroppers. But if you want to keep your secrets, by all means - keep them" Just don't expect anything else from your cousins.

The little envenomed exchange made Thomas regret he cannot eat popcorn anymore. It'd be very appropriate here, with all the passive aggressive speech - but it seems the Sanctified man has something to say.

"I have been moving between Domains for my research - sadly, only within the US. South of the border sounds like a very exciting destination, though" For the sheer amount of blood sorcery artifacts, if nothing else. He nods to what Arturo says next "We'll definitely have to meet. If not tonight, then soon - surely"

The Hispanic man leaves to straighten things out with Alessandra and Rebecca and soon Thomas follows suit, diverting to the Elysium's main area "Mr. Jack" He nods in farewell.

Thomas also walks away

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.
    Jacque Scenes
     blush, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

He shakes his head at Thomas, "You misunderstand me, but it is fine. I do not intend to be dismissive of the family's support, but I would not seek to spend such a precious commodity on this particular endeavor."

"You make the mistake of believing you have received nothing," he quips in return to Arturo's defense. His ire grew as Arturo so brazenly ignored his question and strolled directly to the Prince. At least he would be directly in the company of Priscus Simmons in case he did not handle himself well in making amends for his offense.

He curtly corrected, "Whip Jack." He cared little for self directed titles but given that it is formal court and the particular circumstances it seemed prudent to remind them both that he, not they earned the title, despite how much they seemed to covet it.

Just as an FYI for the future Arturo Garcia , Jacque would have stopped Arturo had you not immediately posted in the Prince's orbit.
    Jacque returns to the main thread.

Blood Hunt:

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.