Ended
Watch

Mages and Reptiles and Okapi oh my!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    G
    Galatea

Galatea nods. She had no interest in the gift shop- everything there would be fake. She strode through the park feeling a lot better about everything- there were ideas, forms she wanted to experiment with now.

"This has been fun. It's been a pleasure doing this with you two- if you've ever a gathering, feel free to invite me! Seeing as how I sort of tugged you along in there, it seems only fair."
    The mage nodded to Shodan. He'd spoken of debates- Galatea would love to participate.

The Thyrsus stopped in the parking lot, shaded by a large sign and particularly isolated, and gently gestured, whispering to the Phoenix
    "We can meet at my place if you wish? You could invite Kaze if you'd like. I don't have a much space in my workout room, but it's adequate for training. I could also teach some meditative practices? And of course if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm around."
    Galatea handed the woman a slip of paper with her address and number. It was a place neatly wedged between the bustling city and the coast, and private enough for a mage to work. Among other things.

Yep yep! Fun thread guys, thanks for this! Phoenyx , feel free to message me when you want me to make the scene! Or make it yourself I suppose? I don't mind either way

G
    Galatea

Boop!

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.