Composure
    Status
    (Criminals. "Sable")
    Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Seth Kind

OCC
    PRE

Seth, still smiling like an idiot, listened to her words. Acclimating- yes, the perfect word. As for her inquiry about a covenant...

"Ah... Yes, I'm not sure whether a covenant would have me- my skillset almost requires acts of an intrigue or criminal nature. Not to mention my nature- among my other quirks."

The thief flashed a smile. Something for the Daeva to inquire about or chew on. Did she know of him as fangless? Norvegi, for that matter? If she did, then it was somewhat surprising to Mr. Kind that she would ask such a thing. If she didn't, then it gave Seth some matter of control over the situation.

"And bold? I wouldn't say that. A covenant's a hierarchy as anything else- I'm sure I'd be in just as much danger there than in anywhere else."
    Yes. Another pyramid to look up and down on. Big mystery why Seth didn't want that.
    Anything else?

E
    Elettra Vitale

Elettra listens to Alder Twist, she brings up a good point.

Elettra still doesn't quite get Seth. The more they talk the more she is unable to quite get his angle.

"I am not sure I quite agree with you there. I am sure there are covenants that can benefit from a thief as long as he's good enough where he doesn't get caught. Unless there is something more to it that you're hiding." Elettra knows better to trust someone she just met. Lying and manipulating is what we do.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist's eyebrows raise and a laugh trickles out even as Elettra touches on some of her own reactions.

"So quick one moment to highlight the differences that make us Kindred only to forget them the next," she comments dryly. "Covenants are Kindred. The rules of Kine do not carry over. Your skill set may draw condemnation from them but for us," she nods with Elettra's statement, "They are merely that. A skill set."

If it were not so, so many in court would not be standing where they were. But it was amusing to watch him flaunt it as though he were unique, so she kept the thoughts to herself.

"So it seems these quirks you hint at may be the real reason." Quirk. Now that was a strange word.

"Many do see them as such," Twist replied neutrally. She herself understood not joining, after all, she hadn't been embraced into the Invictus herself.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

The Barren Thief
    Dexterity
    (slender figure)
    Composure
    Status
    (Criminals. "Sable")
    Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Seth Kind

OCC
    PRE

Seth grinned dumbly. Was it hypocrisy, what he spoke of? He didn't think so. People had differences. But it didn't quite matter how special the person holding up the pyramid was. Perhaps the thief hadn't made that point well? Regardless, it seemed his view of covenants was- perhaps- entirely naive and wrong in every sense... Granted the extent of his knowledge on Kindred was rather limited, and the scope of his view quite narrow.

"Ah.. Well, perhaps I should take a closer look. Though I admit I don't know how I'd go about joining such a thing, or even which would fit me best."
    It didn't matter much, to Seth. Maybe there was a covenant worth joining, but the Norvegi had no clue where to start.

"Anyways. That's me- what of you two? Daeva Twist, what is Invictus, then? If you were willing to pitch the covenant, to someone wholly unaware on the matter. And is there any advice you'd be willing to offer The Fool?"
    Seth's gentle smile and clasped hands returned.
    Anything else?

E
    Elettra Vitale

Speaking to both Seth and Alder Twist, "My apologies, the night has gotten away from me and I am needing to attend to some things. It was a pleasure talking to you both. Enjoy your evening!" Elettra heads out in the main area if she isn't stopped first.

sorry, I am not going to be able to respond any more for a while so I figured I'd just have EV leave court.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread