(1903) Mable and Madcap

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

Madcap thumbed through the file, taking his time. It was clear he was reading each passage, nodding subtly to himself intermittently as he absorbed the information therein.

Madcap may be a biker and a violent fucker when the situation called for it, but he wasn't a fool. He wasn't going to step on the Prince's toes, not when she boasted the rep she did.

After a brief pause to collect his thoughts the Bruja handed the phone back to Mable.

In regards to her question, Madcap simply shook his head once again.

"Nah, seems pretty straightforward even with all the fancy language," he says, "Consider me informed, Priscus. The rules are pretty damn agreeable and you won't find any objection about 'em from me."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Great, I hope my few rules for the clan are equally agreeable. 1. Keep yourself out of trouble. If you do get into trouble, call me. 2. Don't teach our clan disciplines without permission from either me or the Prince. 3. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me."

"If you need a map of the areas of the domain let me know and I can send it to you. Is there anyone you want me to introduce you to?"

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

Madcap listens to his Priscus speak, but said little as she does. Her first demand rule is particularly noted, but Madcap was under no illusions as to why she had placed it to the forefront. Prisci often retained their place in the softer clans via Prestation, what better way to keep things as they were than to bail out their cousins? Collect favors. Madcap would see if she was worth the risk before affording that control, but he'd play nice for now.

Once she finishes, Madcap digs into his pocket, taking out a newer flip phone with a rugged design, its case bearing a great deal of scratches and scuffs.

"If you want to do that you'll need my number," he says, signaling his intent to share details, "The map would be useful, but I'll be meeting with the Sheriff soon to discuss a few things regarding feeding grounds, so I'm sure she can pass it along too. As for meeting folks... nah, not my style. I'll hang around a bit, maybe park at a table, and if folks want to meet the new Savage I'm sure they'll come on up. People are like that."

Madcap wasn't going to confirm that Moretti intended to discuss him shacking up with the Ordo in her regency. To the Bruja, that was covenant business. Mable only needed to know so much.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gives him her number and sends the map information. "Sounds good. I'm here if you need me for anything. You will be in good hands with the Sheriff." Mable liked being able to keep things simple and clean. "It was good meeting you. I hope you find your time in the domain successful."

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

Once the details are exchanged, Madcap returns his cell lazily to his pocket.

"Time will tell," he offers, but whether the comment was aimed at Moretti or his time in the Domain wasn't overly stated. Likely it was a little of both.

"We good?"
    he asked, seeking affirmation of his Acknowledgement. That would complete their business.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"We are good. And Thank you." Mable looked around the room and saw Ale walking toward Dirt Nap.

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

Madcap nods as their business concluded and watches as Mable returns to court.

After some distance is formed between the two, the Bruja does the same.

Goid to wrap! Thank you!

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

just closing thread

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2