THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Fairest (Gandharva)
    Presence (Assertive)
    Androgynous
    Mantle: Spring
    Exegesis Agarwal

Mien: Skin of polished amber, eyes replaced with a star field.

PRE

"I'm in retail, though I think I can do some decent work in marketing. I'm looking to see where I am needed, and to do what I can in terms of resume building. To that end, I'd like to get an introduction to research methods, if I can find an instructor. In particular, in our brand of product development. You mentioned you used to be in research. Would you be willing to tutor, assuming I could send your department some sort of resource?"

Defense: 2 Armor: 0 Speed: 9 (10); Sling & Sjambok wrapped around each other as a belt.

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

Ah. A crafter.

Fawkes chews a nail as he thinks, "My studies are focused on survival training and understanding Wyrd environments when we're working in the field," the homophone was safe enough, "I'm military trained as a tactician in battlefield control, self defense, and kinesiology. So, it depends on what you're asking to be tutored in. Your Desire is to assert yourself through enterprise?" he gazes at them, half-lidded. The music had started and he sips his coffee as his body relaxes a bit.

Fairest (Gandharva)
    Presence (Assertive)
    Androgynous
    Exegesis Agarwal

PRE

Exegesis stretches, having forgotten the drink on the table.
    "I'm a leather worker, so exotic environs has some benefit. I'd be looking to gather materials myself. Martial applications can be useful there, both for martial product and self-defense. I was considering taking up hunting, though you could say I'm more looking to hunt up occluded secrets. One should be able to take a Token back from a decent safari."

Defense: 2 Armor: 0 Speed: 9 (10); Sling & Sjambok wrapped around each other as a belt.

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Renewal Required:

PRE

"Neat." The Elemental is clearly struggling to focus on the conversation. "Surprised you aren't in the research department." It was a shallow application; Fawkes was well aware of the many branches Spring sunk their roots into.

"Do you have a studio? Are you familiar with going out into the bush?" He had met many a Lost that assumed the monstrous entity was an Alice in Wonderland adventure, and not appreciating its true hungry nature.

Fairest (Gandharva)
    Presence (Assertive)
    Androgynous
    Exegesis Agarwal

PRE

"A make-shift studio, and I've made a few minor forays into the bush. Other obligations keep that from being something I do a lot."
    Finishing the drink, "This isn't something we could get into too much here, and I can't be out all that late tonight. I have your information, why don't we meet up another time and figure out what we can arrange?"

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

Active Pledges:

Renewal Required:

PRE

Fawkes was already three quarters checked out with the performance in full swing. "Name the time and the place."

Good to close if you don't have any other topics you want to broach!

Fairest (Gandharva)
    Presence (Assertive)
    Androgynous
    Exegesis Agarwal

PRE

"For now, let's leave it open. I'll call."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread