Ended
Watch

So the reading of Seth's aura

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    E
    Elettra Vitale

Giggling, "That's true it is quite entertaining at times." Elettra is a bit bashful when complimented. "Thank you."

"That's reassuring, thank you. I hope to see the family continue to grow. It's surprising to think it was just me when I first arrived here." Smile.

Nodding, "Oh for sure it's a badge of honor. Getting a wound like that and being the one to survive to tell the tale is something to be proud of! So I totally get it."

"I would say guns first and then grappling. I appreciate you taking the time to help me learn!" She's looking forward to it, it'll be nice to be able to defender herself and others better next time she's out helping the deputies.

"I suppose your right. But the downside is it can lead to being overlooked for good things as well. I guess it all comes down to that balance thing again." It's funny how balance plays such a big role in life.

"I agree with you there that's for sure!" Equality is an important thing to Elettra.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“There was one before you arrived, he was, different.” But maybe that just his gift. “But like the Savages, your family has always had low numbers in the Domain. But maybe things are changing for both is us.”

Chuckling, “I don’t recommend it though.” A smile.

A brief look of surprise, “Then guns it is. It’ll be good to get out shooting again, been a little while for me.” Not that she’d be rusty. “The place I use is out on the outskirts, a field I found with no houses around. Do you have a car? Or did you want to meet me here and go with me? Either works.” She knew some Kindred were uncomfortable in cars with other Kindred.

“Fair enough.” She could see that. Though she was curious to see the Shadow in action.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Growth within the Domain is a good thing." Even if it isn't necessarily growing for the Shadows. "I do hope it continues for both the Savages and Shadows." Smiling.

"Yeah, I suppose not, it's quite dangerous and risky to endure."

Smiling, "Yes, I do have a car. But, if you prefer to meet and go together that works too. I am easy either way." She's an odd one, she does prefer drives alone, however, with the right company she doesn't mind sharing the ride.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, “I think it will. This is a very open and welcoming Domain, that will make it appealing for more Kindred.” Though new faces seemed to come in waves.

“Quite dangerous.” One wasn’t meant to survive the Claws of a Gangrel. She got lucky that night. “But thankfully, I haven’t been made aware of any more Brood in the Domain. Though, I suppose it could change.” She hoped not, but you never know.

Shrugging, “I can provide you directions. I just some of our kind are not comfortable in cars together, so I didn’t want to do that if you would be uncomfortable.” She still remembered the night Asa asked her to give him a tour of the city. She couldn’t feel his Beast, but the fear was still there.

E
    Elettra Vitale

Smiling, "I have witnessed first hand just how open and welcoming this Domain is." She was pleasantly surprised when she arrived in court for the first time.

"Oh, I am sure it is! Luckily I haven't had to find out first hand."

Nodding, "Yes please, I could use the directions. I look forward to learning from you!" Smiling once more, "Well, I suppose I should be going. There are a few things I need to take care of before the night's end. Unless of course there's anything else you would like to discuss?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The smile was returned, “I’m glad to hear that.”

Laughing, “And I honestly hope you don’t have to.” She liked the Shadow. A quick wit, honest and funny, what wasn’t to like.

“Sure.” And she begins writing down some simple directions on some paper. The paper was then handed over to Elettra.

Shaking her head, she stands, “I have nothing more. Thank you for stopping by and letting me in on everything.” Communication was important and she seemed to understand that. “When I get a free evening, I’ll give you a call.” A softer smile.

I'm good to wrap when you are. Was a great scene, thank you!

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Thank you. Enjoy the rest of your night!" And with that, she leaves the Prince's office.

Thank you for a great scene!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.