(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The change from his outburst, to one sentence was odd.

“Are stories what you are looking for to ease your mind?” she asks.

“I’ve fought beside her defending the Domain from the Brood. Not many are willing to stand up and fight against enemies like the Brood, but she did. And we won that night. Now my role within the Domain has changed since then, and I’ve been told of her abilities since then by others.” Maybe that wasn’t what he was looking for. “But I also know that tales defending the Domain does not necessarily make someone a good leader. So what exactly are you looking for in the Priscus? What does she need to do?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Prosper frowns, "My opinion? If everyone is going to bow to a more potent predator, I will just concern myself with other alliances. My entire Danse has revolved around defying the nature of the Beast, so this is just another challenge," he thinks as he talks,

"What do I look for in a Priscus...I need someone who inspires confidence through example. Der Wille zur Macht. Have you read Nietzsche? I think you would enjoy it.

But you like directness. Intelligent and swift in execution of their will; ambitious with the potential of their subordinates; tasking said people with positions that are useful and fulfilling; a teacher that gives their student tools to build themselves beyond. I do not gain this evolution from a doting mother, therefore the model is useless to me."

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Well, there is bowing to a more potent predator out of respect, then there is bowing because of the potency. Other alliances are great to have, leave yourself with multiple people to call upon in a time of need.” She had a few herself. “Respect is earned, and it’s obvious she hasn’t earned yours.” He can’t force her to respect Mable.

Shaking her head, “I haven’t, but I’ll look into it. I haven’t had a good book in what feels like years. What makes you think I’d enjoy it?” Might be good.

A nod as she listened, he made some good points, no denying that. “To be frank, this is the most Savages I’ve seen in the Domain in a while. The last time we had this many, two were ashed at a clan meeting.” That was a night. “So I don’t believe she has had the chance to step up in that regard. That being said, I agree with you. I don’t need someone doting on me, I’m quite capable of taking care of myself.” She was Prince after all.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Garrett shrugs, non-committal. "If the Prince and our cousins finds her an appropriate Priscus, who am I to challenge that wisdom." He suddenly brightens,

"As for a book, Friedrich Nietzsche is a philosopher that has published a few manuscripts. You might have heard "God is Dead" misquoted quite often by Americans: he is that guy.

Der Wille zur Macht is one of his more prominent concepts? Er- the will to power.

It describes the main driving force in humans – achievement, ambition, and the striving to reach the highest possible position in life. These are all manifestations of the will to power, you see. However, the concept was never systematically defined, so it really is up to yourself how you interpret this idea based off your own experience.

Extremely individualistic; he is commonly associated with his immersion in nihilism. Which is
    at its most basic interpretation accepting nothing has any inherent meaning, therefore all meaning is driven by your own assertion. You create your own results, worth, and destiny.

I find these types of texts are more interesting than stories because they force me to witness another perspective before I decide whether it can benefit myself."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

He let that go a little too easily. And she has to wonder why.

“I believe I remember it being a movie or something. But not something I saw.” It didn’t look interesting at all.

There were nods here and there as she listened, grabbing a pen and writing something down. The same actually. Cause she’d forget.

“That’s a truly interesting take on the topic. Some of those I can support, especially creating my own results, worth and destiny. I came from a male dominated culture, I had to work extra hard to earn my place and the respect that went with it. I knew my worth.”
    She still did.

Nodding, “I plan on read this. I enjoy learning, especially if it’s something I can apply to myself. And like you said, witness another perspective. Some are blinded by their own self-importance, that they fail to see the benefits in other perspectives.”

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Prosper nods, thinking for a moment. "I grew up in a world where women held some privilege, but it was directly connected to pedigree. It was interesting: moving among academic circles I would eventually meet the wives of the authors, then there was the flappers with their own twist on femininity," he chuckled, glad for the memory,

"They that wore dresses that erased their curves, but the cut was so high in the skirt with swaying beads and outrageous dances that forced you to stare. They smoked, ruined their delicate nails, wore dark makeup reserved for harlots while drinking among the men that were not their husbands. Not to join them, but take over," he grins. "It was their party now."

"Among the academics, If you paid attention you realized some of the research was heavily contributed to, if not mostly written by said wives. But we all knew: no one would read it without a proper author's name. The salons I hosted had a bit of a reputation with the outsiders; we had a good time. Sometimes we would call them Herr and get a drink thrown at us."

He shakes himself back to the present, redirecting the experience back onto Alessandra.

"Did you ever find your people?"

Vampires or Kine, he was curious who she felt among her own. Thoughts back to belonging, and then family,

"Speaking of asserting ourselves. I am being a bit of a hypocrite chirping about Fräulein Wood's lack of impressive feats since my arrival. I am aware that I have just arrived," still without any Status among the pack, "Has Frau Sheriff Moretti spoken on the work she has directed me towards in assisting the security of your Domain?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, “It was similar for me growing up. I came from money with a last name that struck fear into the hearts of others. But there was still a lack of respect for a woman stepping to a role of power, especially in a male dominated field.” It sucked, but she did it.

“My people?” she asks, “Well, back in Italy my people per say, were found when I took over the family business. Being the first woman to do so. Among Kindred?” a shake of her head, “I’ve always been an outsider.” It was just how it was.

“I’m not sure I would call you a hypocrite. Priscus Woods handles herself and the Clan,” a pause, “differently than other Priscus I have come across. It’s not for all, but you are always free to speak your mind with me.” She didn’t mind.

A shake of her head, “No, she hasn’t. But I’m sure that is because she is extremely busy. But I’m glad she has you assisting in something.”

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

He nods to her comments about her history, eyes wondering as he thinks, "Well, it is conquering those experiences that make you as strong as they come. Defines us as people, then as predators." The Savage cocks an eyebrow.

"I would make a better Priscus, though I can appreciate what she is trying to accomplish on her own,"
    Prosper says, frowning. He was done with the topic of Mable Wood and the Gangrel not giving two shits about quality of leadership.

With the conversation drawing to its natural conclusion, Garrett gets up from his chair,

"This has been surprisingly pleasant? That is not an insult, I am being honest that usually a meeting with a Kindred of your station and potency involves far more quiet," he laughs. "I thank you for your time, Prince Antinori." He offers a hand, Beast writhing and tugging towards the door in protest.

I'm fine to wrap this if you are, thanks for the scene!

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

There it was. “I’m sorry I cannot offer you a better view on the matter. While I value our Family, I’m in a position where I need top focus on the Domain as a whole. If you truly feel you are better suited, go after it.” She says.

Smiling, “I know I’ve found it quite pleasant myself. I wasn’t sure what to make of you at first, but was glad to find an intelligent and well-spoken Kindred.” While she had a feeling there was more, she liked him.

A handshake? Not something she saw all that often, but she accepts it with a firm shake. “Thank you for stopping by. I hope we get to do it again sometime soon.” And she meant it.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Thank you for the fun and great scene!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4