THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

"We will see how that goes," Prosper says with a small shrug. "Atticus is not a concern of mine. I think he just wants us all to keep our noses clean."

The newest Dragon was bubbling with ideas, and he let her talk while sitting on the couch for a moment. "Did you need a break? I have no idea where this room is or what it looks like," he laughs eyeing the boxes she spoke over. The Savage makes no comment on the Circle of the Crone as she speaks on the Deputy: he had his opinions. As he checks his phone, a smirk tugs at the corner of his mouth,

"And your opinion on the Keeper?"

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blackbird nods. Garrett's thoughts were his own and she would not press him. Not for the moment.

"We have a number of suite available,"
    she offers, "They are a suite in the truest form, consisting of a large bedroom, your own bathroom, and, naturally, a sizable closet. A few even have balconies. They are located on the second floor and should not be overly difficult to find. It's a simple matter. You need only find one that's bare and claim it. However, if you're intent on a tour of one of the rooms, I will oblige."

Garrett was milking the position Blackbird was in. She would tolerate it for now.

"My opinion on the vacancy you mean?" she asked. Blackbird had not heard of Alessandra choosing such a figure. Indeed, the Prince had said she would make her decision come the March Court. "A Keeper is increasingly necessary. As the Domain continues to grow, the attentions of the Prince and Seneschal will be needed elsewhere. Selecting a figure to oversee the management of Elysium is a prudent move. Should it be a position you're seeking for yourself, you should know there are others who seek it as well. Therefore, you should ensure you have the appropriate allies in City Hall and Law Enforcement per her decree. If you present the best case, you stand a chance of being selected."

Then a pause.

"Or were you asking about my interest in the position?" she asked, "I have made as much clear to Her Majesty in private, though I believe many have gauged my interest without my affirmation."

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Garrett nods silently, pondering something after putting away his phone,

"I only guessed because you seemed the only other person suitable for the job aside from myself?" he eyed the staircase before hefting the heaviest box. "But I may have a bias. I have had a discussion or two about it."

The Savage continues up to the second floor, looking behind at Blackbird for a moment, "If I am keeping you from something more important, then do not let me stop you. I am getting the feeling the Philadelphia Rite is very different from what I am used to."

Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blackbird smiles as Garrett affirms his own interest in the position.

"I see," she says, "I welcome your rivalry, Supplicant. Through our concerted efforts, it is likely a Dragon will attain the position then. I'll admit losing the position would hurt nonetheless, but at least there is a small victory in ensuring our influence grows."

Blackbird watches as Garrett begins to ascend the stairs and follows after grabbing one of the lighter boxes. She would follow until Garrett found a vacant suite to his liking, politely warding him away from the doors of those suites that have already been claimed. Once they enter his suite of choice, the little bird would gently deposit it on the ground. Turning to Garrett she would then offer a bow.

"As you say," she offers before righting herself, "If there is nothing else, I will return to my studies once we retrieve your other boxes. With your leave, of course."

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Prosper chuckles, "As you said, anything achieved easily, right? Titles do not mean anything unless they have been tested, so I am also glad there is someone actually competent taking up the challenge."

He picks a suit a bit aways from the other claimed one, valuing the privacy before any new recruits. Setting the box down on the desk, he eyes the balcony and assesses the risk of a daytime attack before waiving away the logic of it. You've never been scared of dying since.

As Blackbird is quick to take him up on his offer of freedom, he nods absently as he checks the content, making sure the aged journals weren't damaged by his usual driving habits.

"Of course. Preparation is an asset: I was taken off guard by my Chrysalis," he laughs with a sharp edge to it.

Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blackbird would smile as he affirmed her release from the task.

"As you say, Supplicant Prosper," she says as he affirms the need to prepare, "I will endeavor to prepare thoroughly."

True to her word, Blackbird retrieves the remaining two boxes left in the sitting room as Garrett inspects his journals within his chosen suite, doing so without complaint.

When the boxes are gently in place she turns to Garrett, dipping her head lightly with respect to his higher position as she stands in the doorway.

"Good evening, Supplicant," she says, the farewell leveled on softened tones.

I'm good to wrap!

7. Likes Krakenbox liked this post
    S
    Steven

If the location is size 5, a small stable with a few horses would be fine.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread