Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

As Kaze kisses her, Phoenyx smiles. She turns and looks at him. "I can't walk out of here in a robe, dummy. What if Alastor or Weavebreaker see?" She rolls her eyes, smiling, and sits up. The Arrow walks around unashamedly naked gathering her clothes, pulling on her top and pants.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles, gets up from the bed too. He puts on the robe in question. "Oh, okay. I meant if you wanted to use the shower before you got dressed." he explains, "But...would it bother you? If Alastor or Weavebreaker saw...me kiss you, for example?" he asks cheerfully, like asking if she'd like a cup of tea or something.

"Because really, I wouldn't mind at all, and I don't think they would be shocked." he says thoughtfully, "What do you think would happen?" he asks Phoenyx.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

"Oh. It's okay. I'll use mine." She looks at Kaze, but looks away awkwardly. "Yes! Maybe... I don't know?"

She walks over to him slowly. "Of course you don't... You're six two of puppy-like optimism," Phoenyx says plainly, but she does start smiling again at the comparison, before it fades away. "I don't know what would happen. That's the problem. We're supposed to be professionals." She stops toe to toe with him, looking up at her Order-mate. The Arrow slips her hand inside the robe onto Kaze's muscled chest, running a finger around were one of several hickey are starting to form. "Don't push this. I need it to be just us for now. Until we see. What this is. Okay?" Phoenyx looks up at Kaze, and for the first time he can see she's not intense, or concentrating. It's an almost pleading look, the most vulnerable Phoenyx has ever appeared, albeit delivered with words of her usual awkward bluntness.

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze puts his hands, slowly and gently on Phoenyx's sides, caressing her as he raises them up to just under her shoulders, not confining her, but just physically maintaining contact as he looks into her eyes with his chocolate brown, puppy eyes.

"I won't push." he says gently. "I don't need you to rush anything, for me." he says. "You can do this...do us, on your terms, on your timing."

"You should know though, why I do try to be, choose to be optimistic about the things I can't control." he says. "Because, I could go crazy trying to control everything. Like this...we are who we are. I am not a fake person, and you aren't either. I love that about you, Phoenyx. That's why I won't push; I know you wouldn't want to live some kind of long term, double life together. We just are letting this grow and develop, without forcing it." Kaze says.

"It might not be up to just us, though, you know?"
    Kaze suggests, gently. "We live in a super high security environment."

"Alastor might already know we were together. I'd kind of expect he would know as soon as anyone but us went into our bedrooms or private space, just cause it could be an intruder."
    Kaze says softly. "I tend to try to live pretty much all the time like everyone knows what I am doing."

"Also, I am really horrible at lying." Kaze admits. "I would try, for you, but as soon as I did, anyone would know something was off." he says, smiling. "Like for example, I would love to be six two, but I'm really only six foot even." he confesses. "If I were two or three inches taller, I might be playing professional football somewhere. I really wanted to do that, once." he muses. "Now though, I don't mind. I would rather be right here with you than anywhere else."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

PRE

Phoenyx smiles - an actual smile, when he agrees not to push.

But as Kaze keeps talking, she tenses up under his hands. "Of course it's up to us. It's our life."

The Arrow's eyes practically bulge out of her head when Kaze suggests Alastor might already know. "Oh no...."

She sighs, shaking her head and looking up at her Cabalmate. "Kaze... has anyone ever told you you talk way too much?" she says when he starts talking about football. She starts to pull away, but it's the last line that has Phoenyx's cheeks blushing pink and she stops struggling and sighs. Turning back to him she steps on her toes and gives him a peck on the lips. "That's... sweet. It is. But I don't want to think about everyone else, okay?" She gently extracts herself from his grip and heads over to the door.

Before the Arrow opens it, she turns. "My room. Tonight." She smiles before slipping out the door and closing it behind her.

Unless you wanna chase her, I think we're done?

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles, "Yeah, I know, I do talk way too much." he admits.

"Okay." he says, agreeing not to think about the rest for now.

"Oh twenty-one thirty." he says softly as she leaves.

Good to close. As always, a pleasure and interesting scene!

10. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

PRE

Closing Thread.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread