Ended
Watch

The Stars Are Right

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    T
    Thomas Boyle

"She's the Regent, impress her with some skills. If she feels she can turn to you when in need, that can only help you"

The advice was heartfelt, but of course it wasn't free.

"What's your take on the people you saw regarding your real estate request?"

A
    Adam Exlibrist

Adam smiled as Thomas psychoanalyzed him. Some he would respond to, some he would let go.

"I find Harpy Simmons to be someone I trust. The Seneschal raises concerns. Perhaps she is being cautious but I sense something deeper. There is some event in her past involving the Church. I'm not sure exactly what but something about her reaction to my inquiry does not sit well. She was within moments of giving me the keys to the House of Moore before snatching them back. It seems the Lance need babysitters to accompany to their own property."

T
    Thomas Boyle

"Interesting. Thank you for sharing" he offers genuinely to the Legate "If I was a betting man, I'd bet on a... personal disappointment. A love affair that didn't work out, perhaps?"

Or it may be that the Seneschal just does not like organized religion.

"In any case, the sad truth is that little ants like you or me own nothing in this city, regardless of what the documents or the toil of our hands might say. This land belongs to the Prince and, by extension, her agents. If they tell me to close the Temple tomorrow there's little I could do. Such are the rules of feudalism" he notes with a bit of sadness.

"But... a babisitter, you say? Unusual. Moretti?" He asks, without much hope for an honest answer. The Bishop revealed plenty already.

"I'm glad we met tonight, Mr.Exlibrist. I'm certain we will cross paths again - perhaps in the Moore House?" He flashes the Shadow a smile "Until then, you are always welcome at the Farm and the Crone Temple. As you know"

We seem to be winding down -would that be a good moment to wrap?

I apologize for all the delays

A
    Adam Exlibrist

"The House of Moore resides in the domain of Regent Moretti. He permission is needed, but not her accompaniment. Seneschal York entrusted another with that task."

"It has been a pleasure speaking with you this eve. As it is getting late, I must return to the Mission for my nightly observances."

Yes, I'm good to close. Good scene.

T
    Thomas Boyle

Scene ends

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.