(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, -1 WP

+1
    SL
    PRE

Another Lance? Seems it would be a Church of two.

“Pleased to meet you Mr Garcia, what brings you to Sacramento?” he didn’t mention a Clan. “Oh, why thank you. Where have you traveled from?”

Following his gaze, “His name is Cain.” Who sat still and watched. Lots of people and activity, but one could tell his full attention was on Ale and Arturo.

“You didn’t mention a Clan.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

S
    Strong King

The latin man’s eyes drifted away from the hound to the Prince once more, that gentle smile still being worn.

”A change of scenery was my motivation. I came by way of Juarez, and heard the words of a thriving domain. In my short time here I have grown to appreciate the city without the nonsense associated with larger areas like Los Angeles or Las Vegas.” He mused as he glanced around for a moment at the other monsters scattered around.

”The clan of kings.” it was a curt reply that used the moniker that stoked the ego of the ventrue clan as a whole. ”If I may ask, I have heard very little of the Lance here. I do not wish to overstep boundaries if there has been ill will between factions, and I will be the first to let you know I come here with no official baggage. I am simply looking for a place to settle, and I will not lie your domain has a refreshing outlook.”

He made no effort to sit with her as he had not been invited to do so, but was intrigued by the woman’s demeanor, as she emphasized the beauty of the danse macabre.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, “We get our share of nonsense, but it’s handled quickly and efficiently.” She doesn’t have time for nonsense.

Another Ventrue, seems their numbers were growing too. “Your Priscus would be Madam Harpy Simmons.” A nod was offered in Rebecca Simmons direction.

“The Lance, until recently, had no presence here. In my many years here, there have been Lance that have come and gone. Not due to restrictions mind you, I welcome all Covenants here. There is currently one other Lance residing here, Mr Exlibrist, who arrived a few months ago.”

No official baggage, unlike Adam. Interesting. “You are welcome to settle here, once you have been Acknowledged. Property that the Lance had is still standing, though I would suggest talking to Seneschal York about it or Harpy Simmons as they seem to have the current information on it and its current state.”

A
    Arturo Garcia

”A shame really, but there are none to blame other than the Lance’s who have come before me not realizing how good they have it.”

Fools, all of them. How could my brothers let such ripe soil exist and not be part of the hand that grasps it. This was supposed to be a vacation, but it seems as though I may have my work cut out for me.

His gaze meanwhile followed the Prince’s gesture, finding the Priscus of the ventrue, noting her take a center stage and make a rather impactful statement. Simmons, Exlibrist, two names he would have to hunt down and make peace with.

”I served my covenant well in Juarez, your majesty. I did so that if there came I time I left it would not so easily be cast away and forgotten. If those who came before could not care to do the same I see no reason to concern myself with broken foundation. I will, of course, speak to them about what has transpired in the past.”

Unless she had to go take care of matters regarding the Harpy’s cry, he would continue their formal informal introduction.

He glanced to the monarch again, still a confident grin tugging the corners of his lips ”Have you ever practiced?” He asked her casually, referring to faith of course. ”I only ask because most Italian speakers I meet have at least brushed against faith.” he wanted to know her opinion, faith was a pillar of his clan and it was always good to know where the prince sat on the matter.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A shrug, “I don’t know the stories behind why they left. I only place an educated guess that it was personal or Covenant based. As those are the most common reasons one drifts.” Least from what she’d seen. “It sounds like Mr Exlibrist is keen to rebuild the Lance here. I’m sure you’ll both have much to discuss and plan.”

Eyes watch Rebecca as she takes the floor, publicly trashing Mable. An interesting turn of events. Was it what they discussed? Or something else? Either way, this was her Cousins chance to step up and prove people wrong. But would she?

Then the faith question.

Smirking, “Isn’t faith one of those topics you’re not supposed to discuss?” she asks, clearly making a joke.

“No, I don’t practice, never have.” It was true. “While I am Italian, faith was never a subject addressed in my home. I have some knowledge of it from my time back home, as Italy has quite an extensive background in the subject of religion. I enjoy the art and history of it.” But that was it. “Though it is worth saying that I have no issues with those who practice, so long as it’s not pushed on anyone else.” Then she’d have a problem with it. And the Lance didn’t want that. But her distaste for religion was kept to herself. "But I am open to learning more about it." for only to maybe understand. And maybe to help keep an eye on things.

S
    Strong King

”What is forever without breaking a few rules here or there, it almost makes the heart beat.” He offered a small chuckle about the matter while she was then kind enough to grant him an answer to the question. It had indeed been a personal inquiry but served a professional means as well. Based on what she said, while polite, there seemed to be no soft spot harbored for his covenant.

The comment about learning though was quickly filed away, and he offered her a genuine looking smile, more than just the grin he had been wearing like a uniform. ”Well, if you are ever looking for a discourse I would be more than willing to make the time. The art, as you mention is a wonderful place to start. And should we find the time to discuss such matters I promise that I will leave my pamphlets at home.”

It was quite the opportunity if she was serious about the matter, one which may serve to give the Lance some standing if he could prove he was an ally and not some flagellant goon making demands.

A
    Arturo Garcia

Wrong account again, apologies! That is what I get for using multiple computers!

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking, “A good motto.” Social decorum was never her strong suit. Nor was following rules.

“And leaving the pamphlets at home is a wise call. You’ll find me more receptive to conversation without them.” Religion she didn’t have time for.

“Have you always been with the Lance?” he sounded like he had. But, she could be wrong. “I know some find Covenants later in their Danse.”

A
    Arturo Garcia

He observed the events happening in the middle of everything. A public strike to someone’s, and he noticed the heads turn as the young looking man with accent approached the same harpy. He glanced to the Prince before turning back to the interaction to take it in for a moment. He noticed the way people acted, he noted particularly how the Prince acted. Consider these facts filed in the back of his mind.

Her question snapped his attention fully to the Prince. [color=#ff4500]”From the first kiss I was a member of the Lance. I had worked hand in hand with the church even before the danse began, so it was simply an awakening. Plus I would be liar if I said my home was nearly as accepting of other covenants as your domain is here. The Lance ruled supreme and the others paid tribute to it. The Invictus had intertwined with the Lance and enjoyed comfortable status. Those of the Crone or Ordo were only spoken of in whispers, it took me some years to have earnest communications with either. The Carthians were always there, but they were on the fringe, with more concentrated efforts in other parts of the country from what I heard.”[color] He mused about politics on the other side of the border and his experiences with them. ”Though the political climate there has no bearing on my personal disposition.”

The scene on the floor had signaled many things.

”Are your courts always so lively?” He nodded towards the Harpy and Garrett, the latter of which was making no efforts to squirrel away or hide his actions. He was trying to gauge just how deep the den went, and there was no better person to gently press than the one who presided over all of it.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seeing the Harpy move to speak with Garrett and not her angered her. Had she not indicated she needed to speak with her?

But her attention was pulled away, she still had an unacknowledged Kindred to speak with.
    “That must have been welcoming, knowing what Covenant you belonged in and would thrive within.” A nod, “Well, as long as I’ve been here, it has always been the Invictus running the show. But no Covenant was ever made to feel like they didn’t belong. And I’ve continued to make that the environment for all who come to stay here.” So long as they don’t piss her off anyways.

Following his gaze, she chuckles, “This is relatively tame in my opinion. While there usually isn’t this much back and forth, it’s to be expected when new faces enter the Domain.” And test the waters. “Each Court seems to be different, some are quiet, some are loud and busy.” A shrug. Some ended with ash.

“We should see to getting you Acknowledged so you can mix and mingle.”
    She motions for him to follow her and stands. Cain stands as well, sticking right to her side. She makes her way over to Rebecca.

Ale moves the conversation HERE

Closed Thread