Ended
Watch
31 - 39
DISPLAYED
Nom Nom Nom

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    S
    Spartan

"Very well," Spartan stands, removes his wallet, a gift from Faith, and pays for the food leaving a good tip. "Let us go." Subtle is the big hoplite.

m
    miniatureian

Nodding at the Fairest, Terra starts to reply, but the big Summer stands up and declares his plan of attack. She pauses, unsure of the motions about to follow, and tries for as neutral a statement as possible before tripping over her lack of confidence and sputtering back, "I assume you're off somewhere unpleasant, or at least difficult to invite to. If anyone sticks around, I'm having a little trouble knowing the cuisine, my table's got an open invitation. "

"Actually," the Elemental says, standing also, "Y'all free to come along. I warn you though, the Fleshmarket ain't pretty but it gets the blood pumping." He looks to Spartan. "Ain't that right, Caster?"

m
    miniatureian

"Fleshmarket? Sounds creepily intriguing but also like I should not eat before attending. Wouldn't want to experience Greek food twice in one day, if you know what I mean. Terra, new to Sac, pleased to make your acquaintance." She nods slightly in the general direction that covers all of the others.

S
    Spartan

"It is a experience." The Hoplite says remembering the last time he was there and the battle with the creature. He remembered driving the spear into its chest and the wrenching, squelching sound as the beast died and the spear was removed.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'I'm in for a new experience...' Wyatt too stands up, 'and nice to meet you Terra, I'm Wyatt.' He grins when she makes the little joke, he knows what she means.

I've read enough horror for that. Or doesn't she mean the food is cut out of her stomach again?

Wyatt's shining eyes shift between Spartan and the elemental, 'Some advise, or tips before we go?' Yeah, the plan had already been accepted, they were going. If the Fairest has the time to pick up his new changeling-adventure-to-go-package, he would as be ready as ever to learn more.

Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

"Yeah," Grit says with a wicked looking grin. "Go looking for trouble and trouble will find you." He seems to think. "Actually, Trouble is one of the blunderbores on guard, so don't fuck around when you're near him. He'll tear you a new asshole."

Grit chuckles, a sound that is rough. Again, like broken glass.

"So, all ready?" he asks finally, clapping his hands together as sand shifts from his hair.

S
    Spartan

"Lets go..." Spartan said, as he is not known for his patience he turns and makes his way to the door to leave.

"No rest for the wicked," Grit jokes as he follows Spartan and anyone else from Gypsy's.

End Scene. Anyone wishing to follow, join here

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.