Ended
Watch
51 - 59
DISPLAYED
Sight-Seeing

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    B
    Beej

Otto shook the Antiquarian's hand gingerly, not entirely sure how tough his skin was. "Why the Seasons? There more fun places to go than the Seasons." Otto said looking between the girl and smelly, and presumably winter, weasel. "There's a nice hole in the wall down a few blocks, good greasy food and cheap well drinks."

S
    Scarecrow

Brom does his best to keep a straight face at Otto's suggestion, despite the rictus of horror that is fighting for control of his features. "I think I'll decline, thank you," he says, after a moment. "It doesn't sound like my kind of establishment. Besides," he adds, as a thought strikes him, "I've just eaten." He gives another slight smile, and finishes off his hot dog.

I knew I bought that for a reason.

B
    Beej

Otto opened his mouth to respond when he felt his pocket vibrate. Reaching out he pulled out the fancy-shmancy Buck Roger phones everyone had in the new century. His eyes bugged when he saw the text message.

"Oh crap! I totally forgot about that moron!" he blurts. "Uh...I'll guess I'll see you all round..later." Turning he sprints off around the corner

[Exits Scene]

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Seemed like a nice enough guy." Tally muses while watching Otto take off and she takes another bite out of her hot dog. Sure she's hungry but her parents did teach her manners and scarfing down the hot dog in such a public place wasn't good manners, no matter how hungry she is. How or what I eat behind closed doors of my how home is my own business though. Which reminds me, I wonder if I can afford the rent of an apartment... I rather not live in a local park again. It would only get in the way of getting a legitimate job or giving university a try. I do appear to be twenty-one... twenty-two. Tally muses while swallowing what's in her mouth while listening to the current conversation going on around her with half an ear.

Yui watches Otto sprint away with deep, deep speculation.

"I'd say can now fit everyone in. Now that I won't have to eat again."
    Yui repates Otto's side-long glance to Brom, then breaks smile and lughs softly at some unspoken joke.

"Shall we go?" He asks to Tally.

S
    Scarecrow

"I'll tag along, if you don't mind," says Brom, as he turns back towards Yui and Tally. Thank god for that phone. I don't think I could have survived that restaurant he was suggesting.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

"Sounds good." Tally says while still eating her hot dog. As they head to the car, she tries to hurry up and eat the hot dog as she doesn't want to be eading food in Yui's car.

Yui leads the way back to his car, friends? in tow behind him. Soon they are on their way to the Seasons.

End?
    Good scene guys

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Sounds good

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread