Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
81 - 84
DISPLAYED
(Familiar Stranger) Investigation, Take 2

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
    C
    Conner Greyson

"We should take our findings, including the Cell phone and the GPS and return to the Haven. The night is growing thin." Conner says to his partners.

PRE

"Funny how answers always seem to simply lead to more questions." A slight frown. "We've got enough leads to begin looking into this." He wondered why Greyson's contact, more than likely Regent Brady, had wanted this specific house checked out. He looked at the others for a second and then back at the house. More than likely to use Conner to get her hands on something the Invictus doesn't want in the public eye.

"For now I would like to keep our findings within the First Estate. This house belonged to a Kindred of Quality and we need to figure out what have found before offering the information to anyone else."

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana nodded in agreement with both of them. She had no idea what Thomas meant by his statement. "I agree, we have enough to build right now. It has been a long night."

She started walking to the door to the garage. "We will discuss all of this another night. I will work on the address and the phone in the mean time. Mister O'Connor and Mister Greyson, I believe it is time to depart."

Triumvir leave the Jones Estate with a few more secrets. End Scene.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.