Dawn of the Dead, great movie. Even better when you're watching a remastered copy of the original release. Though all of the warm bodies around did prove somewhat distracting. Joseph walks out of the individual theater and into the lobby. Spotting the closest probable high school student employee he walks over with a charming smile.

You know the type; when someone wants something, like a refund or free stuff.

"Hi I'd like to talk with the manager."

"Ummmm was the movie ok?"

"Yes, I'd like to speak with the manager though."

"Okkk...." She obviously isn't happy with the situation.

Joseph waits patiently as the high schooler brings back an agitated man who could lose a few pounds.

"Yes." It wasn't a question or a statement...something closer to a word barely uttered coherently.

Joseph keeps the smile and forces his will on the man. "Lets talk in your office." It's not a question either though it is a command, one which the manager follows. Joseph closes the door behind himself as he enters.

A few hours later he comes out of the office patting the manager on the back. "See I told you it was a funny story." The manager nods and laughs then waves to his employees. "Get back to work all of you that way we can all go home early." There's an almost visible shock wave of the manager suddenly being nice. It's broken up as Joseph leaves the theater the same smile still on his face, though this time. For real.