Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
(1103) Eternal Court XIII

Page 6 of 12 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Smiling merrily, she listens to Alice, shaking her head in some regret; "No, ma'am, I regret I do not know. Though, I am content to pass on any message...if you wish to convey one to an official via me, ma'am." she adds a small curtsey.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'A friendly offer Keeper Villiers, although I just wish to see some Kindred. For example, I've been in Sacramento for a couple of weeks now, but I have not yet spoken to my Priscus, only seen her once. And since I've met at least two other newly arrived Succubi, a meeting seems on it's place.' Alice was emotionless again. A blank mask appears together with all the frustration. She had some business to be taken care off, and therefore she needs some vampires higher in their hierarchy.

'And you see, Her Royal Archon Twist happens to be Judex of the First Estate as well, so I'm acknowledged by the domain. However, I don't feel that way because I'm not formaly introduced to my most fellow Kindred.'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Martha Villiers

PRE

A friendly nod, her twin tail bunches wobble. "I see, ma'am...goodness. Well, if I meet Good Judex Twist, I shall let her know your interest in seeing her."

Another happy nod.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice has a bit of a glum expression, and realizes the conversation would meet a dead end if they didn't came up with something. While she wonders what exactly was the reason of her sudden sulkiness, she actually knows the answer already. Alice was specialized in becoming bored in ten seconds. A problem I'll have to solve myself, so time for some exciting stories.

'I must apologise for my sudden glumness, it has nothing to do with you Keeper Villiers. I'm a little frustrated but it wasn't fair to burden you with my problems.' The Daeva makes a sincere smile and folds her hands. 'Now, time for another topic. I've thought of one that you can help me with. Every city has it's problems, and I like to know everything. The last official Court was more than interesting, but I'm sure there is more going on...' Alice giggles as she moves closer, with curiousity sparkling in her eyes.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

NOS
    PRE

"You are as correct as you are eloquent Ms. Donovan. I'm beginning to fall in love with this domain and, despite the fact that I don't know who the Prince actually is, his laws don't seem to be unreasonable. Although I do know that when it comes to laws, their execution is the real capital," Brenn replied, unable to resist a little word play. "Oh, and excuse me for not asking earlier, how are your nights in Sacramento passing?"

A
    Ariana Donovan

Nodding thankfully to Brenn, "Thank you Again Miss Lawerence." Pausing for a moment, "I am sure you will eventually meet Alder Prince Clarke. I only know him through Courts and a meeting of the First Estate. I do not know him personally, however, you are correct that the Laws of the Domain seem fair." She actually knew no one to challenge them since she arrived in the city.

Quickly thinking back to meetings, court and work she slightly chuckled. "My nights have been busy, unfortunately. Although I do try to get a little fun out of work on occasion." She smiled at Brenn curiously, "If I may be so bold as to ask, have you ever given thought to taking up writing professionally?"

NOS
    PRE

So Ariana was of the first estate; that did further explain her ever-present politeness.

"You can be as bold as you would like, I won't hold it against you," Brenn returned, a thoughtful frown passing over her features. "I have given thought to writing professionally; in fact, I did. Dying seemed to erase that possibility, though. Or..." she trailed off, the idea flowing freshly through her mind. "It just seems somewhat pointless now. There are more things betwixt heaven and earth than I had ever dreamt of while I still needed breath and now that I know some of them I can't imagine trying to write for a paper or a book. I use my words like a tool, because living like we all have to demands distance from those with a pulse. It just, it, uh...I guess I don't really know. That's quite a conundrum you put before me," she demurred, trying to rally her thoughts. "Why do you ask?"

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne

*Ciara makes her way slowly down the stairs to Court, her long hair flowing freely down to the small of her back. Her normally flashy attire is much more reserved tonight; the skin-tight body suits and flowing gowns replaced with an austere black wool outfit. Was it a vintage Mourning Dress, or had the thin Ventrue bought into some new fashion trend a few months before the rest of the world?

No matter what she wore, anyone who knew the female Kindred would recognize her face; but perhaps not her motions. She seemed slower, heavier; Ciara's movements seeming to lack the energetic, at times almost manic, tempo of before. Her steps were still graceful as she passed by the Cloak Room and into the Commons area, her gate smooth and barely rustling the black material of her dress. But it is as if they are a tick slower then they should be; the female Ventrue running just a shade behind the rest of the world.

She scans the room, looking for the Seneshal but failing to find her fellow Ventrue. Instead, she makes her way slowly towards the offices that were kept for city officials. She wonders with a slight smile if she'd been replaced in the few short weeks she was gone. Barely more than a blink of the eye in the scale Kindred measured time on, but you never knew who would be eager to fill vacancies of influence. *

Ciara's Outfit

Player of the Month

Thomas O'Connor

Although in conversation with the lovely Gangrel Katrina, Deputy Thomas O'Connor had been watching the rest of Court out of the corner of his eye. It was his job to know what was going on and thus he'd noticed the entry of other Kindred. Madam Donovan, a new arrival he took to be a Nosferatu, the new Bishop and his fellow Deputy ... and then something that caused a slight double take, Ciara Maskelyne.

As he partly watches her movements, something seems off to him. Remembering the female kindred who'd caused his first honestly genuine smile in decades Thomas wants to greet her, to make sure she was okay, to be there for her the way she had been there for him when he needed to honestly speak to someone. Deputy, Whip and Mister Soldier O'Connor is barely able to keep the emotion from showing. However both were glad the Ciara was at least alright physically. He'd been worried for a little while that something ... nasty had happened to her.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana listened carefully while Brenn spoke. She had not read any of Brenn's work, although the thought that she did not apply her talent saddened her a bit.

"Well, I think it would be terrible if such talents went to waste. Perhaps a pseudonym to write under, or unanimous letters to the editor may be a way to continue your plight." She pondered something Louie had said to her once, "If we write and no one reads it, who hears our voice?"

Ariana realized that she may be over stepping her boundaries with the Haunt. "I get rather carried away when it comes to writing." She decided to step away from that part of the conversation and smiled. "You mentioned you have a herd to lead?"

Page 6 of 12 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last
Closed Thread