Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(1103) Eternal Court XIII

Page 5 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Nodding happily, Martha smiles. The nods make her twin bunches wobble a little. Gripping to the edges of her gymslip still, she giggles once more; "But of course, ma'am; I do enjoy a friendly..." and Martha smiles again, nodding as if to confirm a positive opinion of Alice, "..., and no doubt erudite, conversation too! Abiding by the usual rules of politics and religion, ma'am: what would you wish to converse upon?" her smile and friendly tilt of the head seems intended to convey that Martha is delighted and inviting Alice to select a topic for conversation.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

NOS
    PRE

"As you like Ms. Donovan," Brenn returned, a bit amused. She had always thought that the mannerisms some chose to use only at Court were a bit silly. Consistency was better than manners in her mind.

"Mainly I turn my pen to poetry. Some rhyming, some beat, and even free verse; I like most all forms. Hmm, it's a shame I don't have a chapbook on me, I'll have to remember to bring a few next time. Aside from poetry, though, I often try my hand at writing "articles". They're more like propaganda I'll admit, but only if you disagree with them. That's why I like your works, they're much more refined. The last articles I wrote were directed at those Kindred who I saw to be cruel and harmful in LA. In fact, the articles stirred up enough blazes bright enough to chase me away. Don't think I'll have to do that here though," Brenn finished, still grinning.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana was fascinated that Brenn read any of her articles, even if they were just about theatre, ballet or music. Now that her editor had stopped cutting them short, it gave her a sense of pride.

Despite not being able to begrudge Brenn's informal request, Ariana relaxed her demeanor a bit while conversing with the Haunt. "I find all writing to be of interest, whether or not I agree with it. I am able to read objectively quite often, unless it is something I am passionate about. Poetry," She paused as if slightly reflecting. "It has been years since I have wrote any, although I am an avid reader. I too hope that you do not have the same problems that you had in L.A. The crevices of cruelty are hard to spot at times, but when they are brought to fruition, the denial can be deadly."

"The Reign of a new Bishop is never an easy recovery. It involves alot of debates about scripture and the new establishments interpritation of that. This process takes some time. However its a small city so I hope that can be done quickly." Katrina spoke as if she had seen a new Bishop rising to power before.

"If you need any help with the Brood give me a call. I am sure Ajax and I will be happy to help." Katrina smiles.

"As for Martha, I would not call her my manager. We both work for the prince in different capacitys. We work together on Club Ember, after all it is elysium and if the law is broken there it is ultimatly her head on the line. Martha and I get on very well, for one I felt she needed some influence with the staff and I would trust no other person in this capacity. Well perhaps Ajax."
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Mmmh, what would be a good topic?' Alice sets her hands on her hips while she thinks. 'Oh, you can talk with me about everything. Considering your desire to abide the usual rules, I'm not a stereotype member of the Invictus.' Alice grins, she couldn't think of a subject that she wouldn't like to have a conversation about.

Anyhow, another subject came in her mind. 'Speaking of covenant, perhaps futher introductions fit our wish for a topic. May I know to what Covenant you belong Keeper Villiers?'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

PRE

"Well it is good that you are planning ahead in case something happens at Club Ember and are willing to work with others." To the Deputy the operation of an Elysium was something that should not be subject to silly and childish personal rivalries.

"Your offer of assistance is appreciated. Nice to see that others are willing to assist the Domain should any problems become a threat."

Martha Villiers

PRE

A happy smile as she listens to Alice. "Oh! I enjoy games...I shall tell you, of course, ma'am, but: I wonder...can you guess?" rubs at her lame thigh a moment as she beams a playful smile to Alice.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice thought a moment. 'Let me think out loud. If you were an Invictus, I would have known already... and your style doesn't really fit an acolyte if I may say.' And I'm not even going to speak about Carthians.

Then she saw her clothes again, and wonders if this was just very easy, or if there was a snag in it. 'That leaves me with the Second Estate and the Ordo Dracul. Well, you're wearing a schoolish uniform, so I would bet on the Dragons, but you could just as well be one of the Sanctified if you ask me.' Alice smiles, satisfied with her thoughts... though she hopes sincerely that Martha is not a Carthian now.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Martha Villiers

PRE

Smiling, she seemed to enjoy this game and playfully skipped a few limping steps near Alice to play along with the comment about the uniform. "Ah! Your deductions are astute and correct, ma'am! Of course, I didn't not intend to mystify with my attire, but you are correct! Yes...I am of the Ordo, ma'am." she rubs hard at her thigh again and playfully ponders, "Hmm, I daresay, ma'am, that you should often find yourself are a good judge of character!"

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice makes a short clap in her hands. She obviously cheers up at her good guess and the compliment. 'Thank you Keeper Villiers.'

Not yet knowing another topic, Alice gazes upon the other courtiers and the utter happiness falls off her face. 'The usual crowd has not yet appeared, neither do I see many Domain Officials. Perhaps not everybody is in a good mood as I am. Do you happen to know where they could be Keeper Villiers?'

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 5 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread