Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(1103) Eternal Court XIII

Page 4 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
    A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana walked down the stairs to Court feeling much more content than usual. Her black pumps clicking as she walked and her hair gently bouncing on her purple jacket. She peered around and saw Alice and Martha in conversation, both of which she wanted to converse with at some point. Thomas, looking very dapper, talking to Katrina, she smiled at him while passing.

When Ariana had turned she saw Conner sitting alone. Her back was toward the other people in court. She wanted to speak with him, but not at court. There was a longing look on her face and she had caught herself, hopefully before Conner noticed.

Hopefully someone would be free soon to talk. She also found it strange that the Prince was not wandering the halls as usual.

[spoiler]http://nwod.org/forum/album.php?albumid=219&pictureid=2175[/spoiler]

"That would explain why I have not seen them since then. That is a shame. As for the sewers..." Katrina laughed "Never had to jump into the sewer before." Katrina would have preferred that to having to kill covenant and clan mates in the war back home.

"So are you the only Deputy in the city?"
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

PRE

"The Alder Prince has deputized Myself, Priscus Conner Greyson and Mr. Anton Flores. So the Domain currently has a staff of three Deputies." Taking a business card out of his suit pocket he passes it to the Manager of Club Ember. "While we're on the subject I should give you my number in case something happens at the club, or anywhere else for the matter."

"Bishop Anton Flores." Katrina said, politely correcting the good deputy. She looked over to Connor Greyson. The prince must have a sense of humor.

Katrina took Thomas' card and handed over one of her own. "I am there 4 nights a week and Martha has kindly agreed to cover me while I am off.

"I expect you guys will be busy trying to solve our citys Brood problem?"
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

NOS
    PRE

Brenn Lawrence entered the Avalon wearing her best attire: black jeans, a black buttoning blouse, and her ever present Converse and beanie. It had been a strangely quiet set of nights after the last Court and while she was waiting for Jillian to contact her she decided to see what was happening in the Center of the Domain. Somewhat to her surprise she was admitted and proceeded to plod on down the stairs before stumbling over the last steps. A soft cry echoed out as she frantically grabbed for the railing, catching herself just in time. Never too early to embarrass yourself, she thought with a small spark of anger.

Struggling through the cringing and screaming of her Beast the spark soon blew out as she realized that only a few kindred were actually present. A small smile grew as her gaze moved over the beautiful kindred she had tried to converse with at the last court.

"Hi!" Brenn exclaimed, approaching Ariana. "The last time we met our introductions did die,
    Just as our conversation was not let to lie,

Due to a duty I had to occupy. My name is Brenn Lawrence by the way; a pleasure to meet you."

A
    Ariana Donovan

QuoteQuote:
    Struggling through the cringing and screaming of her Beast the spark soon blew out as she realized that only a few kindred were actually present. A small smile grew as her gaze moved over the beautiful kindred she had tried to converse with at the last court.

"Hi!" Brenn exclaimed, approaching Ariana. "The last time we met our introductions did die,
    Just as our conversation was not let to lie,

Due to a duty I had to occupy. My name is Brenn Lawrence by the way; a pleasure to meet you."
    Ariana turned when she heard Brenn speak. Her rhyming was so unique especially for a Haunt. Nonetheless, Ariana was surprised she remembered her after such a whirlwind of events lately.

"Hello Miss Lawrence." Ariana's bright encouraging smile seeped across her face. "How are you getting along in Sacramento?"

PRE

"Bishop Flores. It is good to see the Second Estate recovering after Mr. Staley's departure." Things would move on, as they always seemed to.

"Well our nights are certainly busy but we're putting our full effort into solving any problems that come up and enforcing the Prince's Law."

He smiles for a second at something Katrina had said. "Keeper Villiers is your part time manager?"

Anton Flores lurked in the commons, watchful of new faces. New faces were common in Sacramento. So were the Foresworn. They'd been disturbingly prevalent within acknowledged positions. Many liked to imagine the Brood as screaming trainwreck parades, whooping and hollering as they made things burn. That hadn't been Anton's experience. Even those Domains openly claimed by the Foresworn - and south of the border lay several- even there, most things burned with no open ceremony; no whooping and hollering.

The Haunt leans against a wall, watching Deputy O'Connor with Katrina Scherbotsky.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

NOS
    PRE

"Quite well indeed, I now have a Herd to lead," Brenn replied, encouraged by the smile. Nevertheless, there was only so much rhyming that even she could take. "Oh! and Brenn is fine, by the way, if you don't mind a first name basis. I believe in camaraderie between kindred...and writers, of course! I write much less factual pieces but I really do admire your work."

A
    Ariana Donovan

A bit taken back by the compliment Ariana replied, "Thank you kindly. I would enjoy reading some of your work sometime."

Seeing that Brenn was so eager to make friends Ariana did slightly regret what she was about to say yet her face did not allude to her thoughts. "I do reserve first name basis for places outside of court." She smiled hoping Brenn would not be offended. "Perhaps in time, I do hope we can do so." Pausing for a moment, her interest lead back to the writing Brenn spoke of, "What sort of writing do you do Miss Lawrence?"

Page 4 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread