51 - 58
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Breaking up the Ring

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    R
    Ryan Deshane

Rolls

Digger was getting really tired of this shit and his anger was taking over him. So close, that rage behind his eyes was so close to bursting through as Digger delivered another stiff shot with the butt of his gun. "Fucking STAY DOWN!" Digger raged just barely not losing his mind.

L

The man in flannel drops like a sack of bricks as Digger's pistol comes down with its almighty wallop. Starflower follows him to the dirty floor a short time afterwards, the last remaining member of the ring managing to wrestle him to the ground. Perhaps in preparation to run away?

Take Down

R
    Ryan Deshane

"No you fucking don't" Digger says and dashes over to the man and puts a gun right in hard spot behind the ear, you know that spot that if you push on can immediately give you a head ache. Yeah that spot. "Get the fuck up or I will aerate in your god damn skull..." Digger says, his tone leaving no room for error or remorse. His tone says, I've killed men..., cause he has. And he will again.

L

One one hand, he was fairly certain that guns weren't working here for some odd reason. On the other, it was a goddamned gun pressed right up to his skull.

And that can certainly be a very good motivator. The man wisely falls still. Chantay huffs out a sound that seems somewhere between satisfaction and lingering anger, then clocks him on the back of the head. He drops to the floor along with the rest of his friends.

Shortly thereafter, the trailer's lights flicker back on as Chantay releases her ward. A short while spent rifling through the trailer later, a roll of duct tape is tossed to Starflower. Every man she'd ever met seemed to have some of it stashed around somewhere.

"Tie them up, then we can get out of this place and let the cops handle the rest."

R
    Ryan Deshane

As Starflower ties them up, Digger makes his way around and empties out there guns. Unloading each gun and then dropping them onto the cracked counter. "Stupid fuckers..." Digger said as the ratch ratch ratch sound of bullets being unloaded from chambers.

Technique

OH SHIT! is all he can think before his legs are pulled from under him. Thud. Stars. Digger yelling. A few seconds later, his vision clears just in time to see Slick lay out a mean brass-knuckled right hook. He looks at Digger while he scrabbles to get up. He was happy that Digger had been so quick on the ball - and his immediate back-to-business attitude left Starflower momentarily confused. It was a subtle thing, the way pack bonds work. Digger didnt wait for the thank you, knowing that Starflower felt it and that Starflower would have done the same if the situation was reversed. Fred started to pick some of the dirt and clutter off his already dirty jacket, when Slick throws him the duct tape. "Yes, ma'am!" he says, pulling his knife out as he turned to look at Mullet man.

You pathetic fuck. How many dogs did you kill, when they were beaten like this? How many did you fucking strangle when they couldnt fight? The duct tape is still, his knife eager. Pay each spirit in kind. I should, but i cant. Luna holds me to a higher standard. I am sorry Kamduis-ur.

Strriiiiiiiiiiiiiiip-click the roll went, as Starflower went to work tying up first mullet man, then the other four. "There. All done....wait a sec..." he bends down to mullet man again, and with a jagged, sawing action, cuts the greasy, ratty mullet off the redneck. "There. Fuck this guy." he says, looking to Digger and taking a chance to look at the weapons the Blood Talon found.

R
    Ryan Deshane

As Star rises Digger gives him a nod and a slap on the back. Digger then looks at Starflower looking at the guns and says, "Yeah little brother, We're thinking the same." Digger smiles, "Winner goes the spoils." Digger says and tosses one of the guns to Starflower.

"Lets roll outta here and call in the fuzz."

L

Chantay pauses just long enough to loop the tape around their chests a few times, they couldn't move as easily if they were all stuck together. She doesn't seem to care all that much about the gun collecting, probably because she never used the things herself. Then she strode out the door, headed back to grab her shirt and pack. "Yeah...I've already seen too much of this place."

End Scene

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.