Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Doctor and Nurse (ATTN: Dr. Lazarus)

Myrah Wells
    Myrah Wells

NOS
    PRE

Myrah got out from the Taxi, handing some money to the driver before he drove off. Her attempts to find a haven have been a failiure so far, and without recognition by the local vampires, it would be impossible to feed.

Tonight that would be fixed, somewhat. She was dressed in the same bussiness suit from their first meeting and looked alot less remarkable than she did before. Her arrival was exactly the time specified by the doctor.

Outside of the asylum doors, dressed in a black overcoat with a security uniform beneath, Harold Smith stood waiting for the Doctor's guest. As she exited the cab, the ghoul walked forward and greeted her. "Doctor Lazarus will be out momentarily. If you wait here, I'll be bringing the car around."

Harold started to walk away, eventually disappearing out in the parking lot. Off in the distance a car engine roared to life, and soon after headlights appeared to be coming closer. As the car approached, the glass doors of the entrance to the Asylum opened and Ith Lazarus walked out. He was dressed in the same attire as always, and seemed to be in a slight hurry.

He approached Myrah. "Madam Myrah, I trust you are well?"

Myrah Wells
    Myrah Wells

NOS
    PRE

Myrah bows her head. "Yes Mister Lazarus. Though I do admit, I am starting to feel hungery."

Dr. Lazarus' eyes narrow behind his mask. Doesn't this woman know to prepare before going to an important meeting?

"If you need to feed, I can guide you to a cell. You will, however, have to make it quick." The Warden moves his gaze to the approaching headlights of the car. "I do not want to keep Prince Clarke waiting."

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Thank you for the offer. But it would be poor form for me to start feeding under the princes nose. I'll keep your offer in mind for later however." Besides, it would take too long. She mentally added.

"Shall we?"

...and it is also poor form to deny an offer from your host.

The haunt did not reply to Myrah's statement, his eyes only watching the car approach. Ith remains silent until the car's headlights illuminate the entire area in font of the two; when the vehicle stops Harold gets out of the driver's side and opens the door for the Doctor first and then Myrah.

Once inside the car, Harold starts to drive toward the Avalon.

Closed Thread