Ended
Watch

Homeless Fighters Unite

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    S
    Steven

"I really don't care what she thinks about us. I just wanna get this shit done and overwith." Jill says with a frustrated look. "So whatever, go meet her if you want but I don't wanna be waiting around for the next week for Dirge to grace us with her presence. We need to get this over with and now we have a way in."

Jill pulls on her jacket, "You go meet up with her if you want. Hopefully she will give us something to help us out. I am gonna see about getting into those tunnels you found and try to go knocking on there door. Take Kat with you. Joe you wanna come with me?"

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"Sure Jill." Joseph looks at Ajax though. "When you say we you mean the Gangrel? About the regency fight?"

Unless we meant the homeless spelunking group and I completely missed something.

PRE

Ajax looked at Joe and Jillian. "I am damn sure that she would have taken the use of claws as an intent to kill and regardless of what happened we need her for this. Besides she's a friend who did a solid for me and I need to clear this whole thing up." Dirge had let him go from the Crone, let him go so he could be with Katrina. Now this whole god or gods damned stupid mess could turn into a clan feud ... or worse a Lance / Crone feud. He knew that Katrina didn't want to kill Dirge but the Claws had been a bad move and now Ajax would do what he seemed to be doing a lot. Deal with shit.

"Her coming with me is probably not a very good idea but if you're intent on checking out the sewers, she's not in a condition to go. If you're going down there, be careful, those homeless assholes might have beefed up security since our last visit. Don't be heroes or foolish, Jillian you're my dawg and I'm just starting to like him." He nods at Joseph. "I don't want you to getting ashed."

S
    Steven

"Whatever yo, if she couldn't stand the heat she shoulda gotten outta the kitchen." Jill says and looks to Joseph, "Lets go, give me a call when you two are on your way back, Joe and I will try to meet up with you. You guys be careful two, I don't want her voodoo shit getting under your skin." Jill opens the door, "Come on Jeff, your coming too this time. Take care, love you guys." Jill says and, once Jeff and Joe are out the door, closes it.

Exit Jill and Joseph

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.