Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Crane Games

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Distractedly, the elf replies to the big man, "Yeah. Course." She then sneaks to the entrance to the back and tries to get a glimpse of the new, supposedly repeat patron without being seen.

Not that she was trying to show an example of her skills in subtlety at all.

4 suxx on Stealth roll prior to penalties

Peering through the beaded curtain, Xerxia sees a pretty young woman with golden skin and burning flames where her hair should be.

"Fine. God, you don't have to be such a jerk."

The woman doesn't notice the Fairest watching her, but simply makes a face at the crane merchant before walking out the door. Xian He shrugs his shoulders and shakes his head slightly as he returns to the back room. He almost runs into Xerxia.

"Very sad, isn't it? Pretty girl like that mixed up in such awful business. Well, such is life. So, my friends, is there anything else I may assist you with this evening? It is getting late and I should be closing soon."

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

"No, I don't believe there's anything else..." she replies with a polite smile. "Swilla?"

"I got what I came for. Thanks for... whatever that was."

Getting up, the big man shoots a look at his half-empty teacup before he nods brusquely to Xian He. Walking toward the front door, he looks at Xerxia when she catches up.

"So, are we doing this now?"

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia pulls her phone out of her normal purse to check it for any messages. Noting that none were received, she nods, "Sure. So, just so I'm clear, our goal is to try to swipe these pictures out from under Fairweather's nose, right?"

Swilla nods his head in the affirmative.

"Then... we go hunting."

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

"Gotcha. Well, I guess the first thing we need to do is go figure out where he hides the pictures and what sorts of defenses are locking them up."

The elf cringes her nose a little as she looks off in the distance. "I smell a stakeout coming up..."

"C'mon... let's get a drink."

Swilla opens the door and waits for Xerxia to lead the way out of Xian He's shop.

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Hmm, he's still got a little humanity warmth left in him, unless this is just autonomy for him, the Sun's Tongue thinks as she passes by the Winter Courtier to head out.

Swilla silently admires the sight of Xerxia's shapely rear as she walks out the open doorway. His courteous gentleman bit works every time...

End Scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread